Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2002 11:13:04 AM EDT
I'd thought I share my idea with you...
A few days ago, the local 10 O'clock news was trying to pawn off kittens from the Humane Society to its viewers. Sadly they are overrun with homeless kittens. They posted a phone number where you could call. I doubted that people would call.

Coincidently, a friend of mine wants a kitten. She has convinced me to tag along to the Humane Society to help pick one out. Being the Humane Society closes at 5:00pm, a found this inconvenient and rather bothersome.

Seen below is my solution. Patrons can come at any hour of the day at purchase a lovely kitten from my machine. Now since the kittens can now be displayed in high traffic areas, I believe that less kittens are going to be homeless.

This is only the prototype. I was thinking about adding a "super-fun happy slide" for some entertainment value as the kittens falls down to the vending tray. Better yet, I was going to install a dunk tank for the kitten to fall into. That way they come out nice and clean, an added bonus for the money.

-anonymous inventor
[img]http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/Boomholzer/kittyvendmachine.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:18:59 AM EDT
[#1]
All ya'need now is Kaiser rolls and condiments.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:25:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Not much selection there , no calicos , no tabbies , no presians .... and reselling the same kittie is a fraud I think .
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:25:43 AM EDT
[#3]
A Modest Proposal:

Set up the machine at shooting ranges for varminters.  To be ideal, you need to be able to put the money in HERE, and see the cute little darling way down THERE!

The Humane Society doesn't have to gas the excess critters, no spaying, or neutering, so THEY save.

Varminters would have a chance to test rifles and loads on real moving targets.

And when we run low on cute little kittens, use the by-products of the guy with the prairie-dog vacuum cleaner I read about a year or two back.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 12:09:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
All ya'need now is Kaiser rolls and condiments.
View Quote

and a microwave oven...
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 12:11:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Fluffy Lives!
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 1:24:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 1:32:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 1:37:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I din't think its legal unless you put expiration dates on the kittens...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top