Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2002 8:39:27 AM EDT

The missing weapons were listed as "several" MP5 submachine guns with infrared sights, Able said, along with two .45-caliber pistols, ammunition, bulletproof vests, military boots, flash grenades and a police radio.
View Quote

Wow!

[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A38144-2002Apr24.html[/url]
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 8:44:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 10:36:21 AM EDT
[#2]
And the police don't trust us with firearms ?

Link Posted: 4/24/2002 11:45:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I remember a time in high school, were out at the mall being stupid (of course). Outside, an officer stopped a friend of mine, did a search of my friends car (probable cause). Had around 20 spectators watching the search.

When the officer was done (found some martial arts weapons), he turned around to go to his squad car, only to find hood and trunk popped, all the doors and windows open, the shotgun unlocked and laying on the front seat!!

Talk about one PISSED OFF COP! Everyone else was on the ground laughing their ass off! Nothing was missing, but if something was locked, it wasn't anymore (including the glove box).

Never did find out who did the deed, wish I had a camera.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 11:52:21 AM EDT
[#4]
had that happen here in dallas, A numb nut,swat(I believe) Got hungry and decided to go to a local resturant... He had a gym/range bag with at least 1  Full auto M16 alongwith other goodies(been a while just dont remeber them all)
in the [b]BACK[/b] seat!!! he parked way in the back so it was out of view for at least an hour.
he came out and guess what ,, the bag was gone   what a surprise...

I wonder what ever happened to that guy....
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 11:59:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top