Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2002 7:15:04 AM EDT
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,51005,00.html[/url]

The Rich and Famous Go Down Under

The Integrity 65, currently being created by Nautical Niche, will be 64.5 feet long and carry up to 24 passengers to depths of up to 1,000 feet. And it will boast queen-sized beds in its well-appointed staterooms.

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 7:21:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool!

Would it be too much to hope that one of the Kennedys would buy one of these luxury subs, load it full of his liberal friends, and dive a little too deep?
[X]
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 7:25:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Cool!

Would it be too much to hope that one of the Kennedys would buy one of these luxury subs, load it full of his liberal friends, and dive a little too deep?
[X]
View Quote

We can only hope....

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 7:27:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll take 2...  Please park them next to my Space Shuttle!
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 7:50:29 AM EDT
[#4]
why let them go to deep? just get info to the navy that some terrorists are trying to slip in through our boarder by Submarine. Torpeados away!
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 7:54:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Cool!

[X]
View Quote

Can you say:

SNAP

CRACKLE

[size=4]POP!!!![/size=4]
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 1:10:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I like this one better:

http://www.ussubs.com/Luxury_folder/lux.phoenix.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top