Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2002 11:40:01 AM EDT
The Virginia Renaissance Faire is back, under completely new management, and this year it's a traveling event.  We will be in the area for three upcoming shows.

Prince William County  May 4,5
Fredericksburg         May 25, 26, 27
Fairfax County         June 15, 16

The PW show is at Locust Shade Park, 1.3 miles south of Quantico Marine Base on Route 1.  The Fredericksburg show is at Central Park, Route 3 at Route 95.  The Fairfax show is at Lake Fairfax Park, on Baron Cameron Drive in Reston.

I am a member of the Street Cast and the Fight Cast, which means I put myself at hazard for your entertainment!  Come see a fellow Black Rifle shooter put aside his modern weaponry and fight with rapier and dagger in a 16th-century town.

There's shows to see, wenches to watch, beer to drink, wenches to watch, food to eat, and wenches to watch.

For more details, go [url=http://www.staffordshire-events.com/]here[/url].

-BP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top