Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2002 7:29:42 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/671288/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 7:41:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Now you know why Alan Keyes is my first choice for President for the GOP ticket in 2004!

But I suppose we should wait for 2008!

George W. has earned the right to run again!

Eric The(Thankful)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 7:44:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Arab and Palestinian guests should not be allowed to speak until it is their turn.... it's like you need a talking stick that you hand them for five minutes. Listening to them gives me a frikking headache because they interrupt between every syllable. I've never seen anyone in the world who does it that way.

Is that a cultural thing? It seems universal among Arab guests on talk shows unless they are from Britain or the US.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 8:01:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Spearweasel: Like Ralph in "Lord of the Flies"

"Quiet! I've got the conch!"
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 8:18:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Hasan Abdul Rahman, Chief Representative to the United States from the Palestinian Liberation Organization is such an idiot.  I love seeing Alan embarrass this fool.

Jim
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top