I think the Fear Factor with the AR-15 challenge is on now, 2000 Eastern
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 4:26:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep it's this episode.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 4:28:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 4:33:45 PM EDT
[#3]
A target about 25 yards with a reverse score target.  The bullseye is zero, half of the target is score 1 the other half is 2.

Two shots are fired at the target and the total score is the number of pig rectums that the person has to eat.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 4:35:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Shoot for points

Bull - 0
Left or Right -1
High or Low - 2

Two shots, your score is the number of pig rectums that you have to eat.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 6:51:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't think I'd have any problem hitting the bull's eye twice (assuming a properly sighted rifle).... But I can GUARANTEE you I'll NEVER know what a pig rectum tastes like !!!!

I would've walked away......
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 7:00:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Do they allow them to test-fire and adjust/zero the sights before the competition?
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 7:18:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Do they allow them to test-fire and adjust/zero the sights before the competition?
View Quote

No but the host put like 8 shots in the bull's eye ( rapid fire no less ) prior to letting the contestants shoot. If they missed the target completely (which happened) they just got to shoot again with no penalty. They had to get two shots on the target and then tally the score.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn, I miss all the really good shows. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 7:39:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Did they advertise the make & model of the AR15 and AMMO that was used?

What were the specs? (Brand, sights, configuration, caliber & ammo type/weight/brand (5.56?), barrel length, twist rate, HBAR, etc...)
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 7:46:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Looked like a 16' barrel, A2 sights, either real or fake car stock. not a bad looking gun overall. Couldn't tell if it had a bayo lug.

They never just give you a closeup of the gun, Which is all I care about.

At first they were only letting them fire one shot with no mag in the gun, it looked like by the end that they were just letting them shoot with a loaded mag after that chick took like eight shots before she even hit the target. Ha Ha Ha.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 8:00:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Live ammo and not simunitions?
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 9:46:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Funny thing about stereotypes.....

The brotha was GREAT with guns......[sniper]

The homosexual grinned and ate the s#!^ outta those assholes....[sex]

[whacko]

Link Posted: 4/23/2002 12:21:37 AM EDT
[#14]
It was great.  The black guy puts two in the "bullseye."  No pig bung hole for him.  

The gay guy says he used to shoot in the "Boy Scouts."  Misses the target totally on the first shot.  

He ends up eating 4 bung holes.  I figure with the amount of d**k he has had in his mouth, a few pig bung holes was no problem.  He ate them with hardly a flinch.  Big Suprise.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 12:27:36 AM EDT
[#15]
I am very surprised that they let them shoot an evil machine gun that is used to kill kids. They showed this NBC I am surprised with how the networks are so anti gun.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 7:27:09 AM EDT
[#16]
What's funny is the cocksucker wins in the end.  He wasn't as afraid of heights as the others.

Also funny is how the contestants kept their fingers on the trigger when they weren't shooting.  Fortunately a RO was there to grab the weapon when they started waving the muzzle around.

I thought the Causcasion chick was going to blow chunks when she was scarfing down those poop chutes.  Guess the Negro chick wasn't muslim or she'd have really been gagging!
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 1:02:30 PM EDT
[#17]
No "test-fire" allowed, but if I was there, my first shots would have been definite misses at a specific spot not on the target to get aclimated to the sights and any possible offset needed to be aligned without zeroing the sights.

And I too, would not be eating any pig rectums or any gross stuff.  If I can't zero out that part of the comp, exit stage right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top