Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2002 1:10:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 1:11:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 1:39:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Sharks are bad for the economy, too. It's all the sharks fault. Ban sharks and people will live forever.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 9:59:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Musta been an Evil Black Pre-Ban shark.  Lord knows post ban sharks are much safer.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 10:33:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Oops!  Thought you said "Human Skull Found In [b]Skank[/b]"

Time to get the eyes checked.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 11:38:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree..ban the sharks...it's for the children!

Hmmmmm....so does that shark still get sold on the market as food?

medcop
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 6:05:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I wonder what they died of? [:D]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 6:29:00 AM EDT
[#7]
I just cooked shark steaks for dinner last week.  They were mako, not tiger.

Unfortunately, I was in a hurry so I cooked them on a George Foreman grill instead of in the oven.  The steaks came out dry and tough, like fishy-tasting pork chops.

Still, the "man bites shark" novelty of it was fun. [:)]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 9:39:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Suicide by shark...
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 9:48:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Dib's on the skull...!
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 9:55:55 AM EDT
[#10]
You wanta make some REAL MONEY go out and hunt shark for thier fins. The Japanese will pay a fortune for them. They make Sharkfin Soup. They think its some kind of a cure all. I'd probably that for some extra money if I lived by an ocean.[X]
CAPITALIST
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 10:50:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Growing up on the jersey shore I have had a couple of close encounters with sharks,Once while swimming when I was 9 a mako chased a friend and I,we were about 10 feet from the ladder that went up to the dock and we were able to climb the ladder before the shark reached us,the shark was about 8 feet long and was looking for a safe place to have her pups,so we were not really in danger because  sharks that are close to giving birth are not usually hungry ( then why come after us)
the second time was when i was surfing and I was about 50 yards off shore and I see this fin coming in our direction,the dorsel fin was about three feet sticking out of the water,that was a big shark and to this day I don't know what kind it was and we were lucky enough to catch a wave and get to shore.
And I did not even stand up we belly boarded in ,just in case we fell off our boards.
You know it took only a few seconds to get to shore on that wave ,but that was a long 6 or 7 seconds i can tell you that.
We are at the top of the food chain,but not unarmed and in the water.
We are a snack.
Fuck sharks ,kill em all!  
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 11:28:51 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't find this very newsworthy.  Now, if it had been a human skull with a shark in it, well, then...  [:D]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 11:48:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Imagine finding a shark skull in the stomach of a man.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 12:01:37 PM EDT
[#14]
That really would be remarkable as sharks don't have bones.  The skeleton is mostly cartilage and would be digested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top