Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2002 7:48:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 7:58:01 PM EDT
[#1]
This is a real problem, and can be expected to get a bunch of prisoners excited about appeals.

Looks like this Randich guy may be embarking on a new career - expert testimony for the defense.

Just to clarify -  this is different from the "fingerprinting" of firearms being done for, uh, Maryland.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:03:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:12:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Did anybody notice the "x-ray" shown with the article?  There is what looks like a .30 caliber rifle bullet lodged in this dude's head, looks like it came from below the chin. What the heck?  It should have blown the top of his head clear off.  Unless, he was a couple miles away and a sniper tagged him as he was looking at a birdie in the sky, and there wasn't much energy left.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 11:01:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 6:40:43 AM EDT
[#5]
That's what I call an Excedrin (TM) headache!

"Honey, not tonite....."
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 6:54:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Did anybody notice the "x-ray" shown with the article?  There is what looks like a .30 caliber rifle bullet lodged in this dude's head, looks like it came from below the chin. What the heck?  It should have blown the top of his head clear off.  Unless, he was a couple miles away and a sniper tagged him as he was looking at a birdie in the sky, and there wasn't much energy left.
View Quote

Or,

That's what I call a bad case of "tumbling bullet syndrome".
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 3:55:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Or,

That's what I call a bad case of "tumbling bullet syndrome".
View Quote

You would think it would be a bit more deformed then.  If that is the case though it must have entered the back of the head, and it must have hurt like hE!!.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 4:03:23 PM EDT
[#8]
The guy stuck it up his nose just for the Xray.  [whacko]
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 8:50:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Judging from the relative bullet:head sizes, I'd guess at least .30 cal.

What about those lines of opacity across the forehead and down to in front of the ear?

Is this a human skull? The prominent jaw and protruding facial bones below the eye may me think of a chimp.

Is there a doctor in the house?
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 12:33:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Judging from the relative bullet:head sizes, I'd guess at least .30 cal.

What about those lines of opacity across the forehead and down to in front of the ear?

Is this a human skull? The prominent jaw and protruding facial bones below the eye may me think of a chimp.

Is there a doctor in the house?
View Quote

It really does look like a primate.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top