Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2002 6:15:00 PM EDT
So the gunshow was really slow so we decided to bail early and catch the range before it got dark.

Couple of HOT Austrian Sluts and a pair of Belgians...

[img]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0LgAAAMMOeEUlXeztjEADVtmCu5Axb4aXmtlFD!gUvFEXs0GoWixWaeXAtskZVO1H2dkB6YJJuto/aug002.JPG[/img]

Did them on my clean bench outside. They were SOOOO DIRTY! Now they are all nice, lubed and under lock and key. Just like a good girl.

What? What did you think I was posting?
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:20:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Two sets of twins...  I'm soooo envious.  One of the Austrians has something...er...inserted into the, ummm... slot.

So tell us Steyr... what toys are in that wooden box in the pic?
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:53:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you really wanna ask questions like that? You'll probably turn green with envy...I already did...
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:56:31 PM EDT
[#3]
GADS MAN!

Will your reign of terror never stop!

Think of the children!
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 7:10:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So tell us Steyr... what toys are in that wooden box in the pic?
View Quote

The standard relationship "enrichment" devices. Lubes, rods, brushes, rod attatchments, cleaners, towels, etc.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 7:16:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Yo Steyr,

Couple of hot honeys there.  Hey, what is the difference between the green and black Augs?  Any significance or just difference stocks?

James
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:02:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Green stocks are usually the Standard 20" Barrel models.

Blacks stocks are usually the 16" barrel police models.

Black stocks are also found on the special receiver A2 model AUGs.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:06:46 PM EDT
[#7]
It looks like good clean fun here folks...carry on.

[peep]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:24:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I wanna hear more about the buttstock and throat chambers on those womenz. [}:D]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:27:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Steyr,

I'd love to have one I could change optics on.  I only  have two complaints with Augs.  The trigger is a bit stiff (and I don't know of any aftermarket options) and the standard 1.5 circle scope.  It works good but I like CHOICES.  But, I guess I shouldn't bitch.  I do have something to play with.

[img]http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=jimmybcool&album_id=67090&image_id=11&courtesy=1[/img]

Wish I was better with the camera though.

James
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:27:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Clean fun ? I think the little lady is going to get lucky tonight ![sex]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:48:55 PM EDT
[#11]
jimmybcool, on the A2 as well as the USR, the scope is removable leaving a scope rail. You did know irons are on top right?

Trigger is stiff for this reason. On the select fire AUG, the Stg77, the trigger is staged. Half pull is semi auto and all the way back is full auto. But I find the tigger more than managable. I wouldn't mess with it if there was something aftermarket.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top