Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2002 5:38:48 PM EDT
I saw the "Scorpion King" yesterday.  Oddly enough, it was really good.  It reminded me of Conan the Barbarian only with hotter women.
I think we finnally have an Arnold replacement for action movies.

Here is the up side,,,,The Rock is a Republican and campaigned for GW Bush in Florida.  Hopefully he owns and likes guns, does anybody know for sure??
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 5:43:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw the commercials for the Scorpian King and the first thing that came to mind was that it was a newer, hipper Conan. The more things change the more they stay the same, huh?
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 7:22:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Personally I'm sick of seein' the guys face.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 7:32:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Bunghole is tired of people who talk about themselves in the third person.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 8:30:03 AM EDT
[#4]
WHAT....WHAT....WHAT....
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 8:37:48 AM EDT
[#5]
that was a dumb ass movie...
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 8:45:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I saw it saturday. It was a pretty decent movie. The Rock is gonna be the next Arnold replacement. This movie was simular to Conan, but like lonegunman said, with One hell of alot hotter women. I wouldn't be surprized if hes in a lot more action movies with in the next couple years. Its about time to replace the 50 year old plus action heroes we have now with some new blood. The Rock said in a interview that hes hoping for The Scorpion King to become a franchise and to do several more sequels. It'll be fine with me. We need more Republican actors in hollywood.[+]:D]

CAPITALIST
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 10:31:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Dont ask me how I know (cause I cant tell you [:D] ) but the Rock, while not being a gun "nut" is a firearms enthusiast.
He lives here in S FLA.
echo6
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 10:49:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Hell echo6, if he played linebacker for Jimmy Johnson's Huricanes, how could he not be?? [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top