Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2010 6:30:30 PM EDT
A friend of mine just informed me that someone is on a state route in my small town thumbing.............dressed up as Jason with a hockey mask and machete......I'm pretty sure no one has picked him up yet.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:32:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Call the police there's a madman around...to a dive bar in a Western Town...too many voices too many faces do you choose a hard or soft option?
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:33:07 PM EDT
[#2]
KILL IT WITH FIRE
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:34:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Dress up like Michael Meyers and drive out there and pick him up.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:39:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Dress up like Michael Meyers and drive out there and pick him up.

Awesome.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:40:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Call the police there's a madman around...to a dive bar in a Western Town...too many voices too many faces do you choose a hard or soft option?

Some pet shop is missing their boyz...

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 7:08:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A friend of mine just informed me that someone is on a state route in my small town thumbing.............dressed up as Jason with a hockey mask and machete......I'm pretty sure no one has picked him up yet.

Dont bet on it
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 7:20:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Wow...as soon as I read that, I knew what it was
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top