Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2010 4:10:05 PM EDT
Where could I buy something like this at. Looking for something for my sisters little girl who LOVES Thomas the train.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 5:21:09 PM EDT
[#1]
ebay
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 5:23:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Neverland.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 5:33:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

ebay

The only ones I have found are the one's made by "Peg Perego". Looking for something like whats in the video which is a lot bigger. I heard the others one's are not that good.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#4]
that looks like Ihobby last week at the Rosemont Expo Center.  (basically a big trade show for hobby types...trains, RC, models, etc and so on)

I was BS'ing with the guy who owns that thing while they were setting it up earlier in the week.  He takes it around to train shows.  The next one should be Trainfest in Milwaukee next month.

You don't even want to know how much that thing cost.

ETA...that was AT Ihobby last week...setup was the same.  That was at a WGH show in nashville where the video was shot.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 5:40:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You don't even want to know how much that thing cost.

Yeah... this ain't a few hundred buckos.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 5:42:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Thomas the train doesn't appreciate your thread title ending in a preposition.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top