Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2010 8:24:35 AM EDT
Arizona Beheading (Drudge now) ,how long until Texas or California gets in on the Beheading game ?
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:31:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Arizona Beheading (Drudge now) ,how long until Texas or California gets in on the Beheading game ?

Here
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:42:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I was looking at a current thread with the drug siezures and the killing pics from Mexico and was thinking that that shit would NEVER happen here in the US.  Too many fudd guns and ARFCOM members around.  I would be willing to bet that before this thing is through, the average citizen in the Arizona/Texas areas will be gunning these assholes at a steadier rate than the cops.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:45:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I was looking at a current thread with the drug siezures and the killing pics from Mexico and was thinking that that shit would NEVER happen here in the US.  Too many fudd guns and ARFCOM members around.  I would be willing to bet that before this thing is through, the average citizen in the Arizona/Texas areas will be gunning these assholes at a steadier rate than the cops.  

I have no doubt that I will see the carnage (Like the cartel violence aftermath threads) & perhaps have to defend myself (Face to Face ) within 5 years (Unless the Border is secured with an iron fist .
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:55:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no doubt that I will see the carnage (Like the cartel violence aftermath threads) & perhaps have to defend myself (Face to Face ) within 5 years (Unless the Border is secured with an iron fist .

Defend yourself?  You live in CA, isn't that illegal?  What's your arsenal, a pointy stick and slingshot?
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:58:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Defend yourself?  You live in CA, isn't that illegal?  What's your arsenal, a pointy stick and slingshot?

3 ARs (Retro 603) (Green A2 2O") (A2 commando with Old School Aluminium CAR stock) (Romanian WASR AKM) (1911A1) (Maverick 88 Riot 12) ...
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:59:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

All you have to do is talk to them for a while. They'll leave you alone, shaking their heads, not really sure of what they just heard...
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:01:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

3 ARs (Retro 603) (Green A2 2O") (A2 commando with Old School Aluminium CAR stock) (Romanian WASR AKM) (1911A1) (Maverick 88 Riot 12) ...

In case you missed it ,we can have ARs & AKs here (Handguns too ,I'm looking for an HK P7M8)
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:13:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here

Thanx for the Hotlink , but the Distractors from the message still showed up anyhoo ...
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:16:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In case you missed it ,we can have ARs & AKs here (Handguns too ,I'm looking for an HK P7M8)

Everyone who likes handguns wants one of those.  

Best of luck on your search.  I've been looking for years.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:21:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone who likes handguns wants one of those.  

Best of luck on your search.  I've been looking for years.  

There are plenty (for 12 hundred dollars & up )
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:28:25 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

After reading that report last week about the cartels sending their soldiers into AZ disguised as drug mules i figured that some enterprising individuals were already on this.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:37:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Probably just Jan Brewer making stuff up again.  

I live in Chandler and the area in question is where I took my nephew to scare him into making good life choices.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:03:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I would be willing to bet that before this thing is through, the average citizen in the Arizona/Texas areas will be prosecuted for being mean to the law abiding illegals who only want to come here and work for a better life.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:07:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would be willing to bet that before this thing is through, the average citizen in the Arizona/Texas areas will be prosecuted for being mean to the law abiding illegals who only want to come here and work for a better life.

They will attempt to disarm the entire Populace befor they will allow us to fight back against the Invasion .
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:16:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Not much he could do.  It appears he was killed by is illegal alien roomie, and 3 of his roomie's friends.

Must have threatened to turn narc on them or something.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:21:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just rub it in as long as we have 10 round max cap mags and bullet buttons we can have ar's and ak's. I hate this state
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:14:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just because we live in Hell doesn't mean we ain't armed.
I am the proud owner of a .38 and a .22 myself.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:15:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All you have to do is talk to them for a while. They'll leave you alone, shaking their heads, not really sure of what they just heard...

So True!!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:16:15 AM EDT
[#19]
They seem to be heading north.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:20:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Everyone involved (including the victim) were members of the drug cartels and were illegals.  It's still just mexicans killing mexicans, no one really cares.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:21:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Just beheading the illegals that Americans won't behead......

Oh well, just 'nuther day in Aztlan.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:26:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you will do more time than the drug trafficker.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Just beheading the illegals that Americans won't behead......

Oh well, just 'nuther day in Aztlan.

Southern Colorado is Northern Aztlan , we better wake up pronto ...
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:36:26 AM EDT
[#24]
It will never stop, even after Canada's population has been decimated, their igloos lying in ruin...

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:36:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Southern Colorado is Northern Aztlan , we better wake up pronto ...

If you look at Chittums map, I'm right on the front lines.....and from what I see day to day, that looks about right. Scary.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:37:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here

Good job helping out the helpless.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:44:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here

Good job helping out the helpless.

Nothing to say about the Content of the thread or story ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top