Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/29/2010 6:09:39 AM EDT
Why do all you pussies want a sandwich?

When I send my wife to the kitchen, she comes back with a fucking steak.  Cooked rare and seasoned perfectly.  And scalloped potatoes.  And a glass of scotch.  And a fucking piece of cake for dessert, that she baked herself from scratch only an hour ago, just for me.

You fags can keep your sandwiches for yourselves, I'm eating real food.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:10:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Post worthless without pics of steak.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:10:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

When I send my wife to the kitchen, she comes back with a fucking steak.  Cooked rare and seasoned perfectly.  And scalloped potatoes.  And a glass of scotch.  And a fucking piece of cake for dessert, that she baked herself from scratch only an hour ago, just for me.

Not our fault your sammitch maker can't take instructions and screws up your order.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:13:52 AM EDT
[#3]
My muffaletta says your dinner sucks.  

This is now a sandwich picture thread.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:15:41 AM EDT
[#4]
pics of missus is needed for judgment
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:17:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Ive seen pictures of you, frankly I think you're lucky to get a slice of spam between two pieces of bread. (even the end slices)
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:17:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Steaks are prepared by men over fire.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:17:43 AM EDT
[#7]
sammich is for lunch, she makes steak, ribs, whatever I want for dinner!
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:18:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

pics of missus is needed for judgment

Pics of her standing next to the computer screen with the original post. I want proof that she has read what the OP wrote, and that she hasn't eliminated the OP...
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:18:19 AM EDT
[#9]
anyone else have epenis envy?
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:18:49 AM EDT
[#10]
You know the rules.........pics of wife or BS.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:19:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ive seen pictures of you, frankly I think you're lucky to get a slice of spam between two pieces of bread. (even the end slices)

Now THAT is calling someone out!  
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:20:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Post worthless without pics of steak and your wife

Fixed it for you

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:22:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm steak sammich!

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:26:59 AM EDT
[#14]
I was under the impression you were a chick.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:27:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That has got to be the dumbest statement made on ARFCOM today.

No way in hell you have a wife.....

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:44:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Sure......

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:47:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:47:32 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

It's true.

I'm not good looking.  Or even rich.  But I do have big cock.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:48:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

When I send my wife to the kitchen, she comes back with a fucking steak.
 Cooked rare and seasoned perfectly.  And scalloped potatoes.  And a glass of scotch.  And a fucking piece of cake for dessert, that she baked herself from scratch only an hour ago, just for me.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:49:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's true.

I'm not good looking.  Or even rich.  But I do have big cock.  

OMG FIVER!!!! YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:55:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Put that steak in the middle of a fresh roll with some cheese and see how you feel.  Steak on the go mother f'er.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:57:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:59:22 AM EDT
[#23]
oh snap

One could argue that all a real man wants is pie.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 7:03:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
oh snap

One could argue that all a real man wants is pie.

well yeah
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 7:04:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 7:16:09 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm gonna take a wild quess that his wife is out of town.
No one in their right mind would take the chance posting like that if the little woman might see it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 7:16:59 AM EDT
[#27]

Cake.....

PIE is my choice...

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 7:33:43 AM EDT
[#28]

who the fuck cooks steak in the kitchen
by the way, if she really cared about you she would have served a vegatable with your meal
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 7:41:36 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 7:45:51 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I eat sammiches before the steak.

It's like the shirt before the shirt.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:02:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:08:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Well well well.

Rather have a sandwich and pie, than a steak and none
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:09:00 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

who the fuck cooks steak in the kitchen

Alton Brown?

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:11:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

+1 you sir said what everyone else is thinking but afraid to post.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:13:24 AM EDT
[#35]
dude my girlfriend can't even make a proper sandwich (at least not that I know of) but I'm certainly not complaining.  I do all the cooking and I'm fine with that, so is she (i'm a good cook).  She's plenty good at making me happy in ways that don't involve food.. if I want a woman to make me a sandwich in a kitchen I'll go to the deli, if I want a woman to satisfy me in the bedroom, I'll go to my girlfriend.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:16:37 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

dude my girlfriend can't even make a proper sandwich (at least not that I know of) but I'm certainly not complaining.  I do all the cooking and I'm fine with that, so is she (i'm a good cook).  She's plenty good at making me happy in ways that don't involve food.. if I want a woman to make me a sandwich in a kitchen I'll go to the deli, if I want a woman to satisfy me in the bedroom, I'll go to my girlfriend.  

Perfect setup for a strap-on joke right here.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:20:52 AM EDT
[#37]
If a steak is wanted, it should be cooked outside by the "person" who has the balls in the relationship.

Substitute "sammich" for "snack" including pie. We aren't always talking about some fucking meat in between a few slices of bread.

Unass your mancard for 2 weeks, you bitch.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:22:17 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

If a steak is wanted, it should be cooked outside by the "person" who has the balls in the relationship.

Substitute "sammich" for "snack" including pie. We aren't always talking about some fucking meat in between a few slices of bread.

Much better than your normal kumbaya bullshit.  I approve.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:24:29 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

When I send my wife to the kitchen, she comes back with a fucking steak. Cooked rare and seasoned perfectly. And scalloped potatoes. And a glass of scotch. And a fucking piece of cake for dessert, that she baked herself from scratch only an hour ago, just for me.

Not our fault your sammitch maker can't take instructions and screws up your order.

Greatest post yet!
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:24:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I think all the sammich humor on ARFCOM started from a widely publicized quote from Dr Laura Schlesinger’s book, 'The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands'.

The quote was something like "Men are only interested in two things: If he’s not horny, make him a sandwich.”

It was a point she was making to complaning wives about how easy it is to keep us happy.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:25:54 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Would you trust a woman to cook meat on a grill?

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:29:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The sammiches she makes me are fine, maybe she loves me more...
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:33:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Much better than your normal kumbaya bullshit.  I approve.

lol
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:35:26 AM EDT
[#44]
My wife is a terrible cook.  How could toast have bones?
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:37:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:39:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Hell, I never understood why people would want to drink liquor with a meal...but maybe that's just me.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:40:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

She is just supposed to make you the sammich.

You don't have to eat it.  That is what the dog is for.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:43:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Hell, I never understood why people would want to drink liquor with a meal...but maybe that's just me.

It's just you.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:44:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Fuck your steak.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:55:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's just you.

Nope, me too.

A beer on the other hand...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top