Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2010 8:11:46 PM EDT
I am really enjoying the fact that the Dems are feeling comfortable enough to really out themselves, and in the digital age at that. Now if we can only get the electorate to pay attention.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:34:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think there's anybody REALLY trustworthy running in this race.

So I'll vote for the R and be done with it.
CJ

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:39:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I don't think there's anybody REALLY trustworthy running in this race.

So I'll vote for the R and be done with it.

CJ

I trust two people. My father and God. Everyone else has to prove themselves. I don't trust the Republicans but I'm voting for them because if I don't I know the criminals and scumbag commie dems are surely going to fuck me over.

I'm only 26 but I really feel that this is 1994 again. The Republicans will win and fuck it up again like their "Contract with America".

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:04:27 PM EDT
[#3]
what a screwed up mess Florida is
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:07:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
what a screwed up mess Florida is

NOt as messed up as other staes in the nation, where the sheeple keep putting the Dems in office over and over, despite the fact that they are screwing them over and over again.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:13:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Why anyone would want to be associated with Bill or Hillary Clinton is beyond my understanding.

They both should be in prison.

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:14:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Crist just proved he is in 0's back pocket .... pretty easy to spot that from here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top