Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2010 7:23:54 AM EDT
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1010/44315.html

If these dumbfucks are too stupid to be pro-American, they will not receive a penny more from me.

Some of the biggest stars in the mixed martial arts cage-fighting world have come out for Reid, most recently Randy Couture, a.k.a. Captain America, a.k.a. The Natural, Ultimate Fighting Championship Hall of Famer, six-time heavyweight champion and registered Republican

Also in Reid's corner: two-time champion Frank Mir, who once vowed to break an opponent's neck in the ring, has taped a television ad for the senator. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell, the sport's elder statesman, appeared at a rally for Reid earlier this month, alongside UFC President Dana White.

Sorry fuckstains...

TXL
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:25:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn, I love the UFC. WTF is with these tools???
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:26:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Nevada/ gaming thing probably.  He doesn't take the same shit other dems do when he's one of the worst.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:27:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Pay to Play

Vegas edition
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:28:40 AM EDT
[#4]
People watch UFC????
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:28:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I haven't paid for a UFC PPV since 1996.

If you want to watch some real no holds barred fighting, rent the first five or six UFC events.

You know, before they got all pussified with weight classes, time limits and shit.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:30:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Suddenly I don't feel so bad about watching the PPV on Sopcast.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:30:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Reid is a bag of fuck, but don't forget that he carries an NRA A+ rating.

He must have sponsored some piece of legislation that benefited the UFC, so Dana White is probably getting them all out on the stump for him.

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:31:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Damn, I love the UFC. WTF is with these tools???

Most of them are whores for money and will gladly sell their names for endorsements.

The Libs just thought of buying the useful idiots first.

I know some folks idolize them and considered a few heroes; but, like any sports figure, they are known for their wallets, egos, and physical prowess.  Not their morals, brains, and convictions.  

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:55:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Dana White should get checked for AIDS from the monumental whoring he does.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:58:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He must have sponsored some piece of legislation that benefited the UFC, so Dana White is probably getting them all out on the stump for him.

Yeah, he is good on the 2nd amendment, it's the rest of the US constitution he has an issue with...
I'm getting tired of the NRA endorsing enemies of our country for their stand on one issue.

TXL
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:59:50 AM EDT
[#11]
*cough* torrents *cough*

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:02:36 AM EDT
[#12]
thats to bad!! I enjoyed watching the show on Spike TV... Well I just got some free time now..
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:03:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Dana White's UFC PPV fights make much more then boxing PPV, yet when Mayweather fights he makes millions, when a UFC fighter fights, he's lucky to make 40k. Dana White is a flaming faggot.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:03:53 AM EDT
[#14]
That shit's all fake like pro rastlin anyways.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:05:11 AM EDT
[#15]
I think you will find that has more to do with the business side of the house than any actual political leanings on the part of the UFC members.

Most of the major UFC "labels" have gyms and facilities in Nevada which is Reid's neck of the woods.  It's business.

When every other commerical break during The Ultimate Fighter or UFC Fight Night has a Marine Corps Recruiting commercial in it, I think the argument can be made that Dana White has some pretty patriotic leanings too.

I think you will find that most (American) UFC Fighters are pretty right wing conservative; Brian Stann, Forrest Griffin, Brock Lesnar,  etc.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:07:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Roids have moved on from shrinking their balls and targeted the brain.

I cant say that im surprised.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:10:12 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1010/44315.html

If these dumbfucks are too stupid to be pro-American, they will not receive a penny more from me.

Some of the biggest stars in the mixed martial arts cage-fighting world have come out for Reid, most recently Randy Couture, a.k.a. Captain America, a.k.a. The Natural, Ultimate Fighting Championship Hall of Famer, six-time heavyweight champion and registered Republican
Also in Reid's corner: two-time champion Frank Mir, who once vowed to break an opponent's neck in the ring, has taped a television ad for the senator. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell, the sport's elder statesman, appeared at a rally for Reid earlier this month, alongside UFC President Dana White.

Sorry fuckstains...

TXL

MotherFUCK, you have GOT to be KIDDING?!?!?!#?!#$!#  AAARGGGG!@#$!#$!#$!#%!#%  Oh I am SO FUCKING MAD!#

I am literally in shock..

Yep, fuck these assholes.  Not another DIME!!!

I mean, Lesnar coming out and clowing himself for a minute thirty and the subsequent Cain asskissing party on what an awesome fight he put on was almost enough to get me to never watch again (after I cleaned up the vomit ), but seriously, this is really depressing.  

Fucking Liddell???  DANA WHITE?!?!  OUt campaigning for HARRY FUCKING REID?!?!?

These guys are my MMA heroes for fucks sake...

Damnit....

Not.  Another.  Dime.

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:12:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:17:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Its busniess
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:19:21 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm done with the UFC because of the Velasquez / Lesnar fight. The new champ Velasquez was born in AZ, is a US citizen, All American collegiate star, I'm not even sure he can speak spanish BUT they keep harping on him being the first Mexican champ, as in nationality. Constant mexican flags and colors before, during and after the match. FUCK THEM, this country gave Velasquez the chances he has had in life yet he and the UFC choose to give props to a third world shit-hole that seems to be at war with the USA.

FUCK REID, FUCK UFC, FUCK VELASQUEZ, and FUCK OBAMA.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:20:32 AM EDT
[#21]
StrikeForce is better anyway.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:20:52 AM EDT
[#22]

the UFC brand shouldn't be involving itself in politics and the only possible outcome for this is pissing off some of your fan base.  if they want to do it on their own then that's fine
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:42:38 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I'm done with the UFC because of the Velasquez / Lesnar fight. The new champ Velasquez was born in AZ, is a US citizen, All American collegiate star, I'm not even sure he can speak spanish BUT they keep harping on him being the first Mexican champ, as in nationality. Constant mexican flags and colors before, during and after the match. FUCK THEM, this country gave Velasquez the chances he has had in life yet he and the UFC choose to give props to a third world shit-hole that seems to be at war with the USA.

FUCK REID, FUCK UFC, FUCK VELASQUEZ, and FUCK OBAMA.

Well said.

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 1:41:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, he is good on the 2nd amendment, it's the rest of the US constitution he has an issue with...
I'm getting tired of the NRA endorsing enemies of our country for their stand on one issue.

TXL

The nra stands on one issue. I don't get why people want them to expand out of that issue.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top