Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2010 4:26:50 AM EDT
Watched the remake last night on Satellite. The first one wasn't a bad movie all things considered. I still prefer the original film to the remake but stick Famke Janssen in anything practically

Sequel was at best a tv movie.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 4:30:04 AM EDT
[#1]
i just saw the Vincent Price version in a old (1906) theater near me. It was a good movie.

who keeps a vat of acid in the basement?
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 4:37:42 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

i just saw the Vincent Price version in a old (1906) theater near me. It was a good movie.

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/skeletonsarerudep1.gif

I do remember that movie from TV watching as a kid in the '60's, and a fair amount of unease about living in our big/old 1880's house.

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 4:41:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/skeletonsarerudep1.gif

Who doesn't???
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 4:43:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw the original when I was about 8 years old and it scared the bejesus out of me.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:50:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Original was the scariest movie I ever saw as a kid. Tried watching the remake but couldn't finish it.

LOVE the original!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top