Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2010 8:51:29 PM EDT
Who would I talk to? I'd like to get the molon labe sticker

But want to put coins in the eye sockets instead of the empty one and the BFL.

T
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 8:56:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Are these stickers for sale

I think I might just be heading over to the store.  (ORDERED )

I just hope they have the grey 3M backing that holds up well to exterior weather
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 8:56:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't see where it says copyright.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:00:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Honestly, if you get that inked on you I don't think anyone is going to chase you down and make you laser it off

To be "official", it has been GoatBoy and EdwardAvila that I've always seen handle these types of things.  I would drop them an IM and let them know your intentions.

Post pics in a follow up thread
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:08:15 PM EDT
[#4]
you can prolly find the clipart skull in a couple of goggle minutes
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:11:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Ed Sr is going to send NorCal_LEO to repossess the patch of skin if you do it.

RUN BITCH! RUN!  SAVE YOSELF!! GET HELP!

_MaH
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:12:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Ed Sr is going to send NorCal_LEO to repossess the patch of skin if you do it.

RUN BITCH! RUN! SAVE YOSELF!! GET HELP!

_MaH

Knife or Fire  
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Unless you plan on getting it on your ass and charging an admission fee, you are good to go. To violate a trademark/copyright they would have to prove that you are profitting from it. if anything you are becoming a human billboard.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:16:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't see where it says copyright.

Yea but at the same time I'm wanting to change it, someone obviously put efford into making it so I'd like to ask permission before changing something they put efford into.

Plus with how the ban hammer has been swinging around here I don't want to get hit with it.

T
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:18:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Honestly, if you get that inked on you I don't think anyone is going to chase you down and make you laser it off

To be "official", it has been GoatBoy and EdwardAvila that I've always seen handle these types of things.  I would drop them an IM and let them know your intentions.

Post pics in a follow up thread
This. I believe it's also EdwardAvila's avatar.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:30:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Are these stickers for sale

I think I might just be heading over to the store.  (ORDERED )

I just hope they have the grey 3M backing that holds up well to exterior weather
The backing is white. I'm not sure how they would hold up to rain, snow, etc. I have one that I trimmed to fit on one of my helmets but haven't got around to it yet. They do seem like they are made out of a different material than the boltface logo stickers that I have on my truck/motorcycle.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top