Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2010 5:08:19 PM EDT
AKA more Democrat fraud!  Heads need to roll over this one.

Possible Glitch With Vote-by-Mail System

An Illinois county election official is telling the ABC 7 I-Team that thousands –– potentially hundreds of thousands –– of voters who are expecting a ballot sent to them by mail may be disenfranchised.

Chicagoan Rosia Carter is one of 404,000 registered Illinois voters who recently received vote-by-mail requests that were sent by the Illinois Democratic Coordinated Campaign.

"By the time I filed it out and sent it in, my vote would not get counted," Carter said.

She and others called the I-Team when they noticed the return address is not their local election official but instead a PO box for the organization. IDCC officials claim they are entering ballot request information into their own database before sending the mailings on to election authorities who then mail voters the ballot.

The Lake County clerk received a shipment of 500 ballot requests from the IDCC Tuesday. By law, her office has two days to process the ballot requests. The problem is, Thursday is the deadline for election officials to get the ballots out...
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:15:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I think we need one thread labeled:

"The OFFICIAL ELECTION FRAUD thread of the Nov 2010 elections"

Maybe add a trademark symbol and bold letters.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:17:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I think we need one thread labeled:

"The OFFICIAL ELECTION FRAUD thread of the Nov 2010 elections"

Maybe add a trademark symbol and bold letters.

By next week its are probably going to need its own forum.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:20:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Open the forum now.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:21:58 PM EDT
[#4]
These fraudsters are going to have us all voting on a single Tuesday, no absentee ballots, and our fingers are going to be dyed purple.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:25:20 PM EDT
[#5]
You know Fraud has occurred if the Dems don't lose a Majority of their elections.

ETA

Voting Machine Techs Are SEIU...

It's on

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:16:06 PM EDT
[#6]
RICO
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:23:50 PM EDT
[#7]

who came up with early voting?  it's one giant clusterfuck that's ripe for voter fraud.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:28:02 PM EDT
[#8]
The only glitch here is that the problem effected democrats.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:47:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The only glitch here is that the problem effected democrats.

unless the democrat organisation sent them to registered republicans. The article didn't say.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:58:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Vote early , vote OFTEN.  libs mantra

One thing that seems to escape the major news outlets is ,

whenever there's a close election and a recount, why is it the majority of EXTRA ballots found are always for the Dem??????????
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 7:00:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

These fraudsters are going to have us all voting on a single Tuesday, no absentee ballots, and our fingers are going to be dyed purple.

I'd prefer that, honestly.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 7:03:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm down with that, the fraud is already epidemic. The time is now.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 7:06:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Vote early , vote OFTEN.  libs mantra

One thing that seems to escape the major news outlets is ,

whenever there's a close election and a recount, why is it the majority of EXTRA ballots found are always for the Dem??????????

Because it works.  The courts will swear that they have no power under the law to do anything about it.  That's how it worked in WA.  It worked again in MN, & it'll work yet again in IL.

Just watch.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 7:09:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm cool with that so long as all foreign military bases and embassies are polling locations.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top