Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/26/2010 3:39:42 PM EDT
I'll just link to the story.

This election is going to have lots of problems all over the country.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 3:49:40 PM EDT
[#1]
The "ballot box" has about ran it's course...
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Ya think?

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 3:52:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I fear for the day when you are right. Hell the day may be in less than a week.

What I really fear is what comes after. The American Revolution of the late 1700s is the only one I can think of that didnt turn into an oppressive dictatorship as a result.

Anybody have other more positive examples?
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 3:52:50 PM EDT
[#4]
How convenient for Harry.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Are there ANY examples of voter fraud that end up in a Republican's favor????

Not that I want there to be, it's just quite a coincidence isn't it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:00:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Well you're not going to find anybody discussing republican voter fraud on this site, but just google "republican voter fraud" and you'll get plenty of examples on both sides.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:03:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The left frequently claim that Bush got elected for this reason, as well as many other examples. If you check your perspective you will see that both sides claim voter fraud with great frequency.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:04:11 PM EDT
[#8]
What a bunch of crooks.  Kind of like the AG not seeing anything wrong with African-American thugs intimating White voters with clubs at the entrance to polling places.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:04:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well you're not going to find anybody discussing republican voter fraud on this site, but just google "republican voter fraud" and you'll get plenty of examples on both sides.

Seriously, what do you think the ratio of fraud is when comparing D and R's?

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:07:32 PM EDT
[#10]

"The man who votes determines nothing."

"The man who counts the votes determines everything!!!!!"
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:09:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The left frequently claim that Bush got elected for this reason, as well as many other examples. If you check your perspective you will see that both sides claim voter fraud with great frequency.

I was trying to see it from both sides.  The fact is, there may be lots of allegations against republicans, but seriously...Minnesota, acorn, this nevada thing.  Plus the black panthers not being prosecuted....

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:11:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously, what do you think the ratio of fraud is when comparing D and R's?

CMOS

Yeah, I think Gimble is a little of his bubble on this.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:12:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Republican voter fraud is mostly leftist projection.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What I really fear is what comes after. The American Revolution of the late 1700s is the only one I can think of that didnt turn into an oppressive dictatorship as a result.

You guys always seem to forget the middle one....so eager to go off killin...

1. Ballot Box

2. Jury Box

3. Cartridge Box

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:14:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

unreal. I'm always amazed at how any mention of voter fraud HAS to be the Democrats, or when there's people at political rallies that reflect poorly on Republicans, they HAVE to be SEIU/Liberal plants. Whoever coined that "Republican Persecution Complex" phrase really was spot on.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:14:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'll just link to the story.

This election is going to have lots of problems all over the country.

Nothing to see here.  Move along.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:18:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nixon in '60 had a good argument that he lost due to fraud. Gore in 2000, not so much.

I understand that Gore was upset at the loss. He only lost by some 800 votes (first count, IIRC) in florida, and won the popular vote overall. The problem is, their plan was to keep counting until they won one. But then what? If the 4th count or the 6th count came out in favor of Gore, does that mean he won? Basically ignore the results until it favors Gore? That's what they wanted––2000 was in a sense a complex Democrat voter fraud.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:21:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Bring back the poll tax.   IF people WANT to vote, they can bring cash.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:26:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Iranian Protests in 2009 would have turned out very well in the end if they had been armed the way America is - they wanted to get rid of Ahmedinejad and most of the groups were backing very moderate, reform-minded, pro-Western leaders (Moussavi, Rafsanjani, etc).

There were also the armed uprisings in Hungary, Romania, and a few other former Soviet blocs when a few of the local Communist governments didn't promptly exit stage left when asked.

Kyrgyzstan's Tulip Rebellion could also qualify depending on whose side you believe and sympathize with.  It wasn't nearly as clear cut.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:27:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

[unreal. I'm always amazed at how any mention of voter fraud HAS to be the Democrats, or when there's people at political rallies that reflect poorly on Republicans, they HAVE to be SEIU/Liberal plants. Whoever coined that "Republican Persecution Complex" phrase really was spot on.

Note I said "mostly", not "always".

The Democrats have played hard politics for a long time. They are big time into things like fraud. While there are corrupt Republicans, they are much fewer and usually less corrupt as well.

Back in the 30s and 40s with FDR in office, the Dems were very corrupt. In the 1960 election, the Dems engaged in massive fraud in IL, likely stealing the election. LBJ was very corrupt, and the Chicago machine politics that Obama comes from is the epicenter of political corruption in this country.

Since FDR, the only Dem presidents who wasn't were not corrupt (in this way) was were Carter and Truman. Clinton was corrupt but in a smaller way. During this time span, the only corrupt Repub president was Nixon, and he was more along Clinton's level, a bit player (and 1960 was probably the reason).

There are very real differences between Republicans and Democrats. They are not simply two sides of the same coin.

Edited to add in Truman as a non-corrupt Dem.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:33:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Our "Revolution" was in fact a rebellion. We replaced our top level government, but didn't fundamentally restructure society, or the states. It was inherently a conservative event.

The clusterfucks happen when you try to remake society.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:33:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Time to write your Senators and Congressman.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:38:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Anyone who doesn't believe the SEIU will do ANYTHING to keep demoncrats in power is not living in reality.  Harry Reid needs to go.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:38:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Boy these electronic voting machines are a win/win

I'm shocked ......SHOCKED I tell you!
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:18:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

1. Ballot Box
2. Jury Box
3. Cartridge Box

I'm sure the soap box fits in there somewhere...
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:21:22 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:25:20 PM EDT
[#27]

I must stop visiting GD until after the first of the year. I swear my blood pressure is gonna kill me before November....
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:28:54 PM EDT
[#28]
The Dems will steal this election and remain in power.

Have a nice day.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:50:01 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm going to order up some more ammunition.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:53:44 PM EDT
[#30]
A local radio talk show host brought up proof a week ago that the Military vote is not going to be counted.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:56:07 PM EDT
[#31]
I said it in a thread the other day...

THE FIX IS IN!
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:56:51 PM EDT
[#32]

I suppose we should take this to court - like the court that just overturned Arizona's proof of citizenship requirement to vote.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Isn't the Nevada Gaming Board the most knowledgeable regulatory agency with respect to making hardware and software work honestly in electronic gizmos?

What a coincidence that something like this is happening in their backyards.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:12:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

1. Ballot Box
2. Jury Box
3. Cartridge Box

and how much of what obama and the other shitheads are pushing on us will ever go through a jury?
spending like mad? no
obamacare? no
gun control? maybe
amnesty for illegals? no
tax increases? no
take overs of companies? no
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:15:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
A local radio talk show host brought up proof a week ago that the Military vote is not going to be counted.

multiple counties in NY missed the deadline for mailing the military absentee ballots out
that could potentially result in the Soldiers/Sailors/Airmen/Marines missing the deadline for getting their votes counted
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:25:09 PM EDT
[#36]
request a paper ballot when going in to vote.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:31:34 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nixon in '60 had a good argument that he lost due to fraud. Gore in 2000, not so much.

I understand that Gore was upset at the loss. He only lost by some 800 votes (first count, IIRC) in florida, and won the popular vote overall. The problem is, their plan was to keep counting until they won one. But then what? If the 4th count or the 6th count came out in favor of Gore, does that mean he won? Basically ignore the results until it favors Gore? That's what they wanted––2000 was in a sense a complex Democrat voter fraud.
From what I saw this is exactly how they got Al Franken into office.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:34:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
request a paper ballot when going in to vote.

The paper ballot is scanned by a computer, and stored electronically with the rest where it can be easily tampered with.

If they fuck with us, we take our vote directly to the Capitol, and we vote with our rifles.  Heads up MOFOs.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:34:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Hmmm...... cool the modern version of stuffing the ballot box.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:55:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it was rampant the media would be crowing about it...

Yep.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:29:05 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

unreal. I'm always amazed at how any mention of voter fraud HAS to be the Democrats, or when there's people at political rallies that reflect poorly on Republicans, they HAVE to be SEIU/Liberal plants. Whoever coined that "Republican Persecution Complex" phrase really was spot on.

Yep.

I'm real glad that those States which have failed to get the ballots out to our Service Members are Republican run.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:49:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

6 posts in over a year and you decide to post what you are certain will cause a shitstorm...

And who else might you be known as?
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:08:23 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

6 posts in over a year and you decide to post what you are certain will cause a shitstorm...

And who else might you be known as?

Doesn't matter, what he's saying is the accusations of Republican voter fraud would be harder to find on a right wing board rather than a left wing board.  Either way, they both lie and cheat.  GLHF with all that.

Link Posted: 10/27/2010 2:00:37 AM EDT
[#45]

Just by knowing the background philisophies of Conservatives and Liberals it is a given that libs will cheat more.

Good people ALWAYS start at a disadvantage when fighting evil.

Link Posted: 10/27/2010 2:18:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Fraud isn't so much of a problem when it is caught and corrected... at least in specific instances.

Too many instances, and it begins to undermine the integrity of the system as a whole for a lot of people.

My take on it is this.  When we see 4 or 5 legitimate fraud cases popping up, that may or may not get "corrected", how many will we never know about?

Sure, we can get upset and take action when they do come to light, but what can we do about that which we never catch?

Think drug smuggling on the border.  We know it happens because we catch it at the gate.  How much?

We can only speculate, because we will never catch all of it.

I'm certain that I'll feel better not knowing the exact scale of fraud in elections... but it seems a lot worse knowing that it IS gotten away with, apparently enough for folks to keep trying it.

It makes me pretty fucking pissed.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 2:18:48 AM EDT
[#47]
I just heard the same thing about another race and I can't think of where it was. Automatically
counting the Democrat candidate due to a printing flaw in the ballot.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 2:24:19 AM EDT
[#48]
This is what happens when government at all levels, gets too bloated.

Time to eliminate the bloat, legally of course.

Link Posted: 10/27/2010 2:36:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Let me get this straight:

So there is no independently confirmed evidence of it actually happening.

Touch screens can be a pain in the ass if you don't use them correctly.  They "automatically" do things you don't want them to if you rest you hand on the screen, have more than one point of contact with them, etc.

However, is it outside the realm of possibility that these people fucked up while voting.

The most logical conclusion that its a union conspiracy.

Did I miss anything?
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 3:10:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Let me get this straight:

So there is no independently confirmed evidence of it actually happening.

Touch screens can be a pain in the ass if you don't use them correctly.  They "automatically" do things you don't want them to if you rest you hand on the screen, have more than one point of contact with them, etc.

However, is it outside the realm of possibility that these people fucked up while voting.

The most logical conclusion that its a union conspiracy.

Did I miss anything?

And if there are proven cases of dem fraud, the media will actually cover it...........right.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top