Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/26/2010 7:22:14 AM EDT
Check out Drudge

Harry is already checked for you in NV and in NC the repulican tix are getting marked for democrat
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 7:23:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw that also, tick-toc......................
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 7:28:29 AM EDT
[#2]
tired of this.  tired of having to constantly worry about  criminals, thieves and corruption in our government.

I can't bitch too loud about corruption in mexico when we have it right here at home.  when is enough?  it's enough for me already.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 7:41:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I am really trying very hard not to be paranoid about this but... Pelosi and her ilk keep trumpetingthat they will retain majorities in the house and senate and not to worry which got me wondering how they will doctor the vote.

I frankly do not trust electronic voting machines at all- I've seen and read too many things that go wrong with them or how they can be spoofed to transfer/ignore votes.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 7:44:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Is it fo time yet?
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 7:45:41 AM EDT
[#5]
They had a local news video the first time I clicked it about an hour ago but it would  not load. NOW THE VIDEOS GONE! There will be MUCH of this going on you watch!
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 7:52:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They had a local news video the first time I clicked it about an hour ago but it would  not load. NOW THE VIDEOS GONE! There will be MUCH of this going on you watch!

print pdf's or hard coppies of everything you find on this issue.  It will disapear.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 7:54:48 AM EDT
[#7]
God dammit.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 7:57:02 AM EDT
[#8]
"Hey, look what we found! Charlie forgot to take the ballots out of his trunk. LOOK, they're all democrat!, What a coincidence!"
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 7:57:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Soap->Ballot->Cartridge
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 7:57:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
tired of this.  tired of having to constantly worry about  criminals, thieves and corruption in our government.

I can't bitch too loud about corruption in mexico when we have it right here at home.  when is enough?  it's enough for me already.

So everyone needs to stop voting for "their team" while holding their nose, and start voting them out when they lie/steal/cheat.  95% turnover for a decade, and they'll start learning.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 8:01:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

print pdf's or hard coppies of everything you find on this issue.  It will disapear.

I see the video up again.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 8:23:26 AM EDT
[#12]
For those who can't be bothered to actually do some research (that would be the media), the problem isn't fraud, it is a poorly designed user interface.  If you select Spanish as your voting language and don't release fast enough, the touchscreen also registers a press on the next page, which results in a vote Reid.  If you select English and don't release fast enough, the touchscreen will register a vote for Angle.  It should be noted that it doesn't actually cast the vote, it just checks the box, which can be changed by simply selecting a different candidate.

Technically speaking, they're using the start of the touch to advance menus.  If they actually knew what they were doing, they would have used the end of the touch to advance menus.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 8:25:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
For those who can't be bothered to actually do some research (that would be the media), the problem isn't fraud, it is a poorly designed user interface.  If you select Spanish as your voting language and don't release fast enough, the touchscreen also registers a press on the next page, which results in a vote Reid.  If you select English and don't release fast enough, the touchscreen will register a vote for Angle.  It should be noted that it doesn't actually cast the vote, it just checks the box, which can be changed by simply selecting a different candidate.

Technically speaking, they're using the start of the touch to advance menus.  If they actually knew what they were doing, they would have used the end of the touch to advance menus.

You mean they're letting stupid people vote?  
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 8:29:22 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Yes.

Quoting myself from the other sky is falling thread:

Quoted:

I have heard about this, and have heard that dems are complaining that Angle was checked for them as well.

I chalk that up to 1. stupid people and 2. inadvertent touching of the screen.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 8:33:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Anyone have the link to the story in Texas a few days ago on the registrations?  20k of them turned in by an ACORN affiliated organization and only 1600 were legit; the rest were illegals, felons, and such.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 8:43:14 AM EDT
[#16]
I wonder how much of this voter fraud shit will be investigated?    
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 8:56:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Remember when the republicans do it its a crime. When the Democrats do it it's part of the process.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:00:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean their letting stupid people vote?  

Quick... you might want to edit your post (sp).  
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:04:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean their letting stupid people vote?  

Quick... you might want to edit your post (sp).  

DOH !!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:05:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Will it matter?

Think Al Franken
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:09:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The demoncraps will investigate –– only to allow more voter fraud next time.  Consider it a 'how to' AAR.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:20:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Black Panther poll doorside voter assistance
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:23:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The demoncraps will investigate –– only to allow more voter fraud next time.  Consider it a 'how to' AAR.

Holder will get to the bottom of this efficiently, just like he cleared up that Black Panther issue.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:47:25 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:50:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Democrats are dishonest when it comes to voting...........been that way for more than a century.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:00:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Democrats are dishonest when it comes to voting...........been that way for more than a century.

It's time they were called on the carpet for it, too.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:02:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who's gonna do it........Eric Holder?
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:03:13 AM EDT
[#28]
This is not a democratic republic.  This is a criminal banana republic, run by a cabal of union thugs and career criminals who pose as our "elected" officials.  Its FO time to clear out the crooks.  Vote on 11/02/2010.  Make your vote count, overwhelm the criminal machine with your numbers.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:04:36 AM EDT
[#29]
I'll be voting Meadowmuffin!!

It is absolutely clear in my mind that the current administration will do NOTHING about the rampant Democratic voter fraud we will witness this election season.

I'm as sure as the sky is blue on a sunny day.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:13:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:14:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Holy font-size, batman.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:35:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Mods & Admins here would be a nice start ...
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

By who? And how?

The Voters?  Their voice is drowned out by the voter fraud.
The Press?   Time and time again proof of voter fraud comes up and gets little to no press coverage.
The Courts?  A few trials come up from time to time, a few aides get fired, some slaps on the wrist are passed out and the game goes on. How many elections have had the results over turned when voter fraud is found?
The Government? They're the ones rigging the game.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:45:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Democrats have ALWAYS been a hundred times worse at vote fraud. That's why I'm always surprised Republicans don't do more to stop it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:46:31 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why so they can toss you out?

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:49:47 AM EDT
[#36]
If voting  could actually change things, they would make it illegal.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:59:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Lomax said voters need to have faith in the system.

The system is fine, comerade, have faith in the government, caring about you is their first priority!
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:04:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Not a lick, under the Obama DOJ. And the revelations about the attitudes among even the long-term staff of the Voter Rights section revealed during the Black Panthers matter show that the rot is very deep indeed.
We need to remove a lot of progressive scum from a lot of positions in our bureaucracy. They're poisoning everything.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:05:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody gives a fuck about your little crusade but you.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's his crusade today?

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:13:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Investigated by who? The media? The Justice Department?  Yeah...that'll happen.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:14:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like you are really pulling for the Democrats then ? (Or you would Giva Fuck about the midterm election & how posters here vote )
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:16:12 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like you are really pulling for the Democrats then ? (Or you would Giva Fuck about the midterm election & how posters here vote )

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:19:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not exactly sure, I was too busy not givin' a fuck to find out.  It seems to have something to do with forbidding the mods and staff from expressing any political opinions though.  

Honestly it seems like the kind of stuff that would taper off with a medication adjustment, but you know how that goes.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:20:39 AM EDT
[#45]
sonuvabitch.

Guess I'll get in for updates

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:20:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pulling for your Haldol to kick in.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:21:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, sounds more like they went with the low bidder to program the touch-screen interface and failed to do adequate QA testing.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:21:41 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It seems to have something to do with forbidding the mods and staff from expressing any political opinions though.  

Since when is that a rule?

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:22:27 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

This is not a democratic republic.  This is a criminal banana republic, run by a cabal of union thugs and career criminals who pose as our "elected" officials.  Its FO time to clear out the crooks.  Vote on 11/02/2010.  Make your vote count, overwhelm the criminal machine with your numbers.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 11:22:43 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, sounds more like they went with the low bidder to program the touch-screen interface and failed to do adequate QA testing.

Again, no conspiracy. Just bad programming. It happened to me during the last election.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top