Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2002 6:15:53 PM EDT
Kinda,
A 25 yr old black male, went into a Chicago Church runned by Jesse, walked right down the isle carrying two UNLOADED pistols, one in each hand.
someone noticed, and warned jesse's BODYGUARDS.   They jumped the dude.  

Guy is in jail for assualt or something like that.  

My question to you all,
how much are you going to give for bail and lawyer money? [BD]  

God, I love living by the city of Chicago! Always get some neat news at night.
c-rock
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:19:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll chip in five bucks and a box of ammo. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:21:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a hate crime to me.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:23:44 PM EDT
[#3]
How do you forget ammo in a situation like that? Dumb [V]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:25:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'll chip in five bucks and a box of ammo. [:D]
View Quote

I can match that. 9mm, aight? [;)]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:27:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:28:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, it's a hate crime, all right.

Eric The(IHateThatTheGunsWereUnloaded[:D])[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:29:26 PM EDT
[#7]
pffft..sounds like a ploy to get some media attention to me.  Looks like it's working.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#8]
No bullets? A mind really is a terrible thing to waste, in this case so is oxygen.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 7:36:11 PM EDT
[#9]
A mind is a good thing to waste...with a 9mm! If you know what I mean...shame it was unloaded!
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 7:42:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Innocent until proven guilty, I say. I'm sure the good reverend feels the same way. The man may have just been making a political statement. We shouldn't rush to judgement. [straight face]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Do you have a link for that article?
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Well JJ might just defend him.  Talk about his abusive childhood.  Hell, maybe they will blame it the kids neighborhood Chatholic Priest.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:13:29 PM EDT
[#13]
I heard he was a pissed off boyfiend of one of Jackson's concubines.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:15:19 PM EDT
[#14]
I like Jesse. Where were you bagwells marching in the 60's? What oppressed people have you ever done anything for? He stood with Martin when the FBI shot him, and didn't run. The Spirit of Fear does not rest on this man. In all of his flawed humanity he is still more remarkable than anyone who posts here.

"I have a dream of a day when a man is judged not by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character".
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:28:55 PM EDT
[#15]
There is one thing in this world that I can not stand, [b]INCOMPETENCE[/b]!!!!!

And grimmy I hope you forgot a smiley or something.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:35:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I like Jesse. Where were you bagwells marching in the 60's? What oppressed people have you ever done anything for? He stood with Martin when the FBI shot him, and didn't run. The Spirit of Fear does not rest on this man. In all of his flawed humanity he is still more remarkable than anyone who posts here.
View Quote

You can't be talking about the hanger-on who ran and hid when MLK was shot, then claimed to be on the balcony and MLK died in his arms? Then he smeared blood on his clothes and didn't change them for a few days? That  Jesse? The one who threatens companies about to IPO or merge with a boycott, but goes away happy for a milion or two? Yea I know that Jesse. He's remarkable all right. Something about his ilk, a TV camera will make them brave every time.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:42:15 PM EDT
[#17]
I've never cheated on my wife, never fathered children with anyone other than her. Nor do I lie, cheat or threaten people/businesses/organizations with bullshit legal attacks to get what I want in life. You can stick Jesse straight up your ass grimshaw, he'll probably be right at home there and you'll probably be having too much fun to post here anymore.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:33:29 PM EDT
[#18]
["He stood with Martin when the FBI shot him, and didn't run."]

Wow! I'm sort of naive about these things. I didn't know the FBI shot him. Please tell us more...
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:42:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:54:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Anybody that believes that James Earl Ray acted alone is pretty naive.

Ray was a fugitive from a max security facility in Missouri who suddenly comes up with this idea to kill MLK. Maybe the FBI caught him and offered him a way out? Read about this guy. If nothing else, he is interesting!
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 10:20:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I like Jesse. Where were you bagwells marching in the 60's? What oppressed people have you ever done anything for? He stood with Martin when the FBI shot him, and didn't run. The Spirit of Fear does not rest on this man.
View Quote

Jesse "Shakedown" Jackass put the [b]black[/b] into BLACKMAIL.
Quoted:
In all of his flawed humanity he is still more remarkable than anyone who posts here.
View Quote

What is remarkable is that a man who admits spitting in the food of white people, calls New York "Hymietown", lies about being at MLK's side when he was shot, cheats on his wife, embraces Castro, Khadaffi and Mandela, uses extortion to steal millions from businesses, tries to overthrow the Florida Presidential election through the use of paid "rent-a-mob" protesters,  justifies the looting and rioting in LA and who is the most prominent [b]racist[/b] this nation has EVER produced is so admired by [b]grimshaw[/b].

But then again, grimshaw's brain hasn't been working right since that "self-treponation accident" he had a few years ago. [%|]

Link Posted: 4/20/2002 10:58:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Grimshaw,

I'm just a country hick who's fairly new here, but I think you've only been reading one book. Check out the public and personal lives of some people who HAVE helped our country, and compare.

NMSight
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 11:47:45 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm just impressed by the idea of an unloaded gun, and look forward to trying it at the range tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 12:23:26 AM EDT
[#24]
No one evidently told the guy that guns bought off the street in Chitown are sometimes not loaded. You talk about police brutality, I wonder what JJ's bodyguards did to that guy before the police showed up.

Link Posted: 4/21/2002 12:46:20 AM EDT
[#25]
"Amateur assassins offer only amateur results."

That being said, I'll not offer up anything for this fool - he failed.  I only reward success.

FFZ
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 2:30:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 2:37:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 5:15:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Unloaded, of course it makes the lower part of the frame lighter so its easy to hold it sideways!
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 5:56:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Guys,

Is it at all possible that this could have been just a publicity stunt?  With the recent revelations about the true nature of Jesse Jackson and the fact that his Rainbow/Push Coalition has been losing financial support and has since been laying off their employees (not laying the employees).

Perhaps this was a staged event in which JJ is perceived as a "victim" in order to regain his former reverance in the media and in the public. IOW this may have been a naked attenmpt to gain sympathy.  After all UNLOADED weapons brandished in plain sight?  If someone was serious about wacking JJ do you think that they would have used these tactics?

Think about it.

John
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:06:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Good point John. Like raf said, it wouldn't look pretty for us to have a huge figure killed with a firearm. But, someone could always knife him...
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:10:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
While I detest Jesse, the LAST thing we firearms owners need is for another public figure to be shot and killed with a firearm.
View Quote
I have to agree with Raf. He should be beaten severely  with a copy of the constitution. [BD][beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top