Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2002 5:19:12 PM EDT
caught on video shows, that after the arrest and the dude is down and cuffed the late donut and shake munchin' fat ass cop has to run up and crash his knee on the dude.
dont get it.
GG
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 5:29:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Simple, they don't want him getting up.  I learned a long time ago that when in a fight you never let the guy get back up and attack you again.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 5:32:38 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL,  go fattie

civilian law enforcement officers easily stretch from the capable all the way to the insane, stupid, and downright scarey.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 5:39:16 PM EDT
[#3]
There's 2 answers that come to mind.

1) they are tired and need a spot to rest.......
2) Most of the time I see "the knee" it is part of the handcuffing. Even when they are down they still can have a lot of fight left in them. To apply handcuffs the arms have to be behind the back close to one another, that can be a complicated operation sometimes. They may also be "stabilizing" the suspect so they can do a search.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 5:46:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Gun Guru:
...the late donut and shake munchin' fat ass cop...
GG
View Quote

Hmmm...I'm having a hard time getting a feel for your view of law enforcement.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 5:47:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I believe it happens usually because they have the badge that means they can.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 9:36:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Cop punched me in the face one time, without any reason. Some people are like that.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 9:44:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 9:57:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cop punched me in the face one time, without any reason. Some people are like that.
View Quote

Thats hard to believe, your such a NICE guy [;D]
View Quote
But how did the cop know what I was thinking [uzi]?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top