Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/25/2010 9:20:31 AM EDT
Most of us have at one time or another, One in college she was a total freek in bed but felt the only kind of love was sex.  I tried to show her what a decent man was like and how she should be treated.  She got bored and dumped me for a 17 year old who would smoke pot with her, knocked her up and gave her Herpes.  

Also I was engaged to a nice girl who lost it and broke up without any explaination 6 weeks before the wedding.  Last I heard she gained 75 pounds and was on psych meds.  

Met online, she lied about her age, kids, and the long weekend in the loony bin. Couldn't tell the truth if I hooked her up to a truth serum IV.

3 bullets dodged, I am happily married to a reasonable sane woman.

What are yours?
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:44:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Been there, done that.

Completely jaded to ever finding a decent girl to settle down with.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:46:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Currently in the eye of her tornado
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:47:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Mother fucker! I told you to run away from that nutbar.....twice!!! Unless she gives good xmas presents, then wait till after xmas.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:50:03 AM EDT
[#4]
may my life serve as not an example but a warning
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:51:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
may my life serve as not an example but a warning

Yea I feel like that a lot.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:51:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Yea I guess I've always been the type to learn the hard way and boy oh boy am I learning. Oh and she gives ok Christmas presents but don't think I'll be sticking around for it this year. Maybe some Halloween Candy
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mother fucker! I told you to run away from that nutbar.....twice!!! Unless she gives good xmas presents, then wait till after xmas.

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:53:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

With all due respect eject already!!!!  If half of what you said is true I would have walked away running long ago.

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:57:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

With all due respect eject already!!!!  If half of what you said is true I would have walked away running long ago.

I don't know the names involved but I do know your future

it involves a lot of heartache and possible loss of freedom and even your life

chances are she dosen't want to be like that but you are not going to be able to solve her daddy issues and will die or become so engulfed in the drama you will wish you had died in trying to save her
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:59:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Wow that first one you mentioned sounds exactly like the crazy one I dated years ago
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:17:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah she was nice just totally screwed up idea of what love and affection was.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:30:45 AM EDT
[#11]
I am scared of teh Crazy - never tested those boundaries.

Plenty of "middle of the road" girls who are normal, well-adjusted and still adventurous.   Not to say I haven't been tempted...  but I live in fear of the Crazy.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:32:45 AM EDT
[#12]
At this point in my self imposed dry spell crazy sounds good.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:34:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:36:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Sorry, cant help it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:37:42 AM EDT
[#15]
I've stuck it in crazy twice, but that was before I was a member, so I don't think that should count.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:38:29 AM EDT
[#16]
I fucked up.  I married the bitch.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:40:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Had one that was really and truly nuts.  She was a freakin hellion in the scak but just couldnt deal with the N V T S, nuts she was.  

She made the ejection easy though.  Shortly after finishing up somehow got into a conversation about ex's, etc.  We had been dating for about 8 months.  Asked her when the last time she had seen her ex was and she replied she had slept with him about 6 weeks ago.  Got up, still dripping, and threw her clothes out my front door and kicked her out same door naked.  Never heard from her again.

Sometimes I do miss her though.  She had the magicpussy (TM)  
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:41:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Dated a "very Christian" girl in high school who was nowhere near that.  Last pic I saw of her she was about 350,......at least.

Another broke into my car a few times to leave a teddy bear, her underwear, and a note that was super crazy,.......all after seeing me with the new girlfriend.

I got a few more but they werent as bad.  My track record with the crazies was not so good in high school
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:45:16 AM EDT
[#19]
If you get crazy preggers do your kids end up being
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:46:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Been there, done that.

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:47:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:47:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Met one girl on eHarmony, their profile said she needed "Lots of reassurance, and attention".  Didn't see THAT freight train between the lines.  Granted, sex was great, she was a freak in the sack, but sadly, a freak OUT of it, as well.  

I gave them ONE more try, they found me a great woman, who while she fails to understand my need to own a Deuce and a half, is good with guns, and tolerates my other hobbies.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:48:30 AM EDT
[#23]
The crazy ones fuck like beasts and that can be hard to resist.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:52:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If you get crazy preggers do your kids end up being

no
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:54:08 AM EDT
[#25]
I have avoided the crazy for the most part.  One who had legitimate mental issues left school for counseling (psycho therapy at local mental ward).  She is bipolar and needed lots of help.  Of course she hadn't told me she was and I thought I was crazy.  She got her meds all out of whack and had to get them straightened out.  I haven't talked to his woman or her family in years but the last I heard she wasn't dong too hot.

Had another girl (highschool) who I dated for a while and out of nowhere just said nope, we're done.  I was very fine with it.  She went out with another guy I knew and then tried to play us against each other.  In fact she asked if I wanted to go skiing long after we had ended our little relationship so I said sure.  She didn't show up and I ended up being out there by myself.  I found out she had really gone out with the other guy.  Oh well, such is life.  

Except she didn't give up and continued bothering me.  Asked another friend to the prom to which I wished him good luck.  She sent me a note that said she did it to make me jealous.    I said have fun.  Went to college and she would call me when I was home or visit me at work.  Closest thing I had to a stalker.  I told her to find someone nice at college that would screw her becasue I wasn't going near that.  I know she's married now but will not have kids.  Good for her.

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:54:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Was engaged to a girl who only wanted to have kids, not go to college, and to live off of welfare.

The only thing that I remember from that day was picking up and putting on my pants, and walking out the door.

Last I heard, she had twins.

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 10:56:14 AM EDT
[#27]
they are ALL crazy
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:01:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
they are ALL crazy

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:03:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Mine totally blindsided me.

Saturday nite, everything is good, she's her usual self. Sunday afternoon, I drop by to say hello on my way to see a buddy, and she takes me by the hand, leads me back to my car, and tells me we can't go on; religious differences. (I would not become a Catholic and start celebrating Xmas, Halloween, etc.)

That messed me up bad; almost wrecked me, mentally.

Reconnected with her on FB a couple of years ago. A couple of years after she dumped me, she got married to some kind of control-freak, and then divorced; no kids from the marriage.

Now, living with a guy (who bears a striking resemblance to her dad, surprise surprise!), NOT married, but they have a daughter.

Nice, devout, Christian, that one!

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:03:22 AM EDT
[#30]
well, guess it is story time.  Here is a recent one:

Neighbor lady comes over and tells me how her daughter has moved back in from college and doesn't know anyone around here, etc.  Wants to know if I want to meet her (we are roughly the same age, 5 years difference).  I say sure.

Next day she drags the daughter over, very cool chick and we hit it off right away.  And by hitting it off I mean she stayed at my house that night.  Goes home the next morniing and mom is pissed, wanting to know why she was staying over next door.  Her response was, " We weren't doing anything crazy we were just fucking.'  So now neighbors are pissed at me, not that i care but I am just confused at what they thought was going to happen by sending their daughter over.  

This continued for about 3 days, daughter comes over and asks me if i want to go to texas with her.  I say sure, vacation or whats up.  Her response was no, just go to texas.  I tell her i can't just leave my house, dog and job and go to texas.  Next day she is gone, i assume never to be heard from again.  This all went down less than 2 weeks ago.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:06:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Been there, done that.

Ditto.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:08:11 AM EDT
[#32]
I have a crazy ex. She is married with a kid now and fairly wealthy.

Wait...maybe I'm the problem.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:08:48 AM EDT
[#33]
One for sure, not much to tell though, she said her parents were getting a divorce...lie...then she said she was going to spend the summer with her cousin out of state...lie, she never went anywhere nor did she even have a cousin out of state.  I suspect she'd cheated on me during this time, not sure...don't care now.  

Another one was probably a little crazy, just a little bit more than usual...not that good in bed but she was really hot...I ejected.  If she was a freak I could probably have put up with her unless she got worse.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:13:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Yeah problem is the crazy is the only place to stick it for me it seems, ha. Girls often ask me why I'm single since I'm good looking and have my life together. It's really hard to find a decent woman out there these days. But hey i do have friends who found decent chicks to marry, so i know it's hypothetically possible, ha. I think my main problem is that crazy chicks are attracted to me for some reason, so i need to learn to say no to them and find a nice sane girl to ask out myself.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:13:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Most of us have at one time or another, One in college she was a total freek in bed but felt the only kind of love was sex.

I fail to see the problem here...

I tried to show her what a decent man was like and how she should be treated.

I think I now see the problem...

She got bored and dumped me for a 17 year old who would smoke pot with her, knocked her up and gave her Herpes.  

Shit, I'm now bored with you and all I did was read your thread!  
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:14:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Too tired to type out all the crazy women stories
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#37]
My suggestion is this:

Before you get involved with any woman ask her about her father.

Run from the ones who have DADDY ISSUES.

The ones who had a great relationship with daddy (and have not been abused by a man in some way...particularly in childhood) have a good chance of having good romantic relationships and will have a good attitude toward men in general.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:46:12 AM EDT
[#38]
My girl has a great relationship with her dad and he is a hell of a good guy but was abused by her cousin and uncle on her mom's side when she was a child.
Quoted:
My suggestion is this:

The ones who had a great relationship with daddy (and have not been abused by a man in some way...particularly in childhood) have a good chance of having good romantic relationships and will have a good attitude toward men in general.

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:48:00 AM EDT
[#39]
just dont tell her where you live or real name.

I often go by Cliff Yonson
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:52:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Oh, but teh crazy feel so good on the ****.

Just don't give teh crazy your name or address. Problem solved.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:54:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

My last GF was like that. She dumped me after 2 months cuz i wouldnt give it to her. I took her out alot. I bought her presents and pretty much always did what she wanted to do but.... I had suspiscions of her bein Teh Crazy thats why i didnt fo all the way with her..... and i were right.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
My suggestion is this:

Oh Jesus yes. I dated one that had mommy AND daddy issues! I am an idiot for not pulling the Eject handle sooner! Then afterwards she doesn't get the "Dont ever contact me in any way shape or form again. I regret ever knowing you and wish I could forget the past 2 months" and would go around trying to talk to me, trying to text me, and asking all my friends <and friends of hers that knew me> if we would ever get back together.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 12:10:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My last GF was like that. She dumped me after 2 months cuz i wouldnt give it to her. I took her out alot. I bought her presents and pretty much always did what she wanted to do but.... I had suspiscions of her bein Teh Crazy thats why i didnt fo all the way with her..... and i were right.

You need to buy your brain a beer  it saved your ass from the crazy
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 12:18:45 PM EDT
[#44]
One in high school could only really get slip and slide all gooey when there was a better than even chance that her parents would catch us, or that at least someone would see us going at it.

One in college took some stupid sociology class and came to believe that she had repressed memories of alien abduction, and that they were still likely to come for her.

That's pretty much the extent of my really crazy experience. My wife is a woman so she is also crazy, of course, but not in a "might cut your junk off while you sleep" sort of way.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 12:27:57 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

3 bullets dodged, I am happily married to a reasonable sane woman.

Just wait....

Bullets dodged:

She got pregnant by somebody else, but at least was good enough not to try to stick me with the bill (probably because we hadn't had sex yet!).

The one that was still married? Yeah that lasted 60 seconds after she said: "I haven't told you, but would it be a problem if I was still married."

Then there was the uber-bitch who told me she didn't date guys who made less than six figures. Which I could have respected if she were super hot, but she was a Portland 7 at best, which is an L.A. 5, and Probably a Texas 3.

And then there was the one complaining about how she simply couldn't shop in Portland because there weren't any designer stores, and she just had to go to Seattle to buy her $1000 boots and stuff - and then she later confessed she was going through a bankruptcy and all her credit cards had been canceled.

Not bad in the scheme of things, I guess. No restraining orders, no trying to burn down my house. I think I got off easy.

Married now. Very happy. She is also "reasonably sane".

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 12:38:06 PM EDT
[#46]
I've never stuck my dick in crazy
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 12:45:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

How about the other way around.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 12:47:28 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

You are missing out.

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 12:51:23 PM EDT
[#49]
I guess I`m lucky. I only dated one that has serious issues.  
It went from spank my ass to punch me hit me in about a months time.
I took a hike on that one real quick.
Black & Blue & Bloody does not work for me.
I didnt mind spanking her.  It made her really frisky.
And I miss the fact that she almost never wore clothes around the house.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 12:54:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about the other way around.  

Why don't you come find out? On one hand, it could be a good night. On the other hand, I may grind you up and feed you to my 30 cats. That's the beauty of living life by the moment, hm?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top