Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2002 3:49:54 PM EDT
I have heard that the Congress has approved
to have Canadian and Mexican soldiers on our soil to help in the event of natural disasters ect. I would like to know if anyone has any info on this. This is not a good thing!

[soapbox]               [50]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 4:45:42 PM EDT
[#1]

[url]http://educate-yourself.org/comingattractions.index.html[/url]

Foreign Troops training on US soil   
Col. Ammerman has stated that today, there are over 1.4 million foreign troops stationed on US soil. The bulk of these troops are German and Russian. If you add in the additional foreign troops spread out in Canada and Mexico, the total might exceed 3 million (this figure doesn't include Canadian or Mexican military). These troops (not US troops) will make up the bulk of the MJTF, who will be the enforcement arm of FEMA.
Our larger National forests are being declared off-limits to all citizens based on the excuse of protecting endangered species. Witnesses have reported seeing large numbers of foreign troops bivouaced and training deep in these off-limits National forests.
Reports continue to circulate that US troops are engaging in urban control training in some larger US cities, like Pheonix, AZ between the hours of 2-5AM on weekdays.

Link Posted: 4/20/2002 4:52:24 PM EDT
[#2]

[url]http://emporium.turnpike.net/P/ProRev/mil2.htm[/url]

JULY 1999
LINDA DIEBEL TORONTO STAR: A United States military report advocates a joint command for American, Mexican and Canadian forces, in the same way the three countries are united under free trade. The report, by Lt.-Col. Joseph Nunez for the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, Pa., also suggested a North American peacekeeping force, headquartered in the U.S., with deputy commander positions rotating between Canada and Mexico .... The war college study is the first to publicly advocate the sensitive issue of integrated military command - a matter of sovereignty in Canada and Mexico, as well as countries throughout the hemisphere .... "A lot of the geographic considerations are a bit out-of- date and do not reflect current realities," Nunez, 43, a former West Point instructor, told The Star yesterday .... Asked whether he foresaw the joint command leading to an integrated armed force, with everyone marching under one flag, Nunez said: " ee it growing, with all of the change and integration of new ideas . . . what it achieves depends on the types of missions it is assigned."

Link Posted: 4/20/2002 4:53:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Big Deal [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 5:01:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Tin Foil anyone?
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Col. Ammerman has stated that today, there are over 1.4 million foreign troops stationed on US soil. The bulk of these troops are German and Russian.
View Quote

Gee, I read it on the 'net.  It must be true.

Puh-lease!  
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:55:08 PM EDT
[#6]
1.4 million Russian and German troops stationed in the U.S.

Don't be f*cking ridiculous!
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 7:37:47 PM EDT
[#7]
All,

Went to the link that Realist posted about foreign troops on US soil...

Had to find and delete the cookie, wipe off the computer screen, and then go and wash my hands.  

I've never seen more bullsh!t in one place in my entire life.  Read it at your own risk...I'm sure that it's guaranteed to nauseate.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
1.4 million Russian and German troops stationed in the U.S.

Don't be f*cking ridiculous!
View Quote

There aren't 1.4 million active duty troops OF ANY KIND in the U.S.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:07:54 PM EDT
[#9]
[peep]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top