Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2010 7:36:41 AM EDT

I just pulled the trigger on a M4-2000 and Spectre can.  I guess the only one I need now is a fiddy cal can.  

I hope I get a 5 week turn around like I have been hearing lately.
Link Posted: 10/23/2010 8:09:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Starting my trust for a SBR FN Scar next week. Hopefully some cans by the end of the year too.
Link Posted: 10/23/2010 1:10:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Mounts for that M42K are high as camel pussy.

I may have to space those out some.
Link Posted: 10/23/2010 1:13:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Mounts for that M42K are high as camel pussy.

I may have to space those out some.

Brother, there's no joke there.

I want to buy a 762-SD-N for my .300blk build...it'll cost me a fuckton just to prepare my other guns for the can!!

Link Posted: 10/23/2010 1:15:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Waitin' on a G5, myself.  It's going to cost at least $350 to put mounts on three additional rifles.  
Was actually surprised at how painless the local sheriff was to deal with, FWIW.  A far cry from the "We'll lose your paperwork, and you won't get a refund for your CCW app" BS that I had to deal with from the Onslow Co. NC Sheriffs Dept back in the 90's...
Link Posted: 10/23/2010 2:18:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Waitin' on a G5, myself.  It's going to cost at least $350 to put mounts on three additional rifles.  

Was actually surprised at how painless the local sheriff was to deal with, FWIW.  A far cry from the "We'll lose your paperwork, and you won't get a refund for your CCW app" BS that I had to deal with from the Onslow Co. NC Sheriffs Dept back in the 90's...

Looking at 125 per mount for the brake style. That means three extra will run almost 400
Link Posted: 10/23/2010 2:22:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I just pulled the trigger on a M4-2000 and Spectre can.  I guess the only one I need now is a fiddy cal can.  

Don't hold your breath.  I have an EVO 45 "pending" and has been since June.

It's my third can on the same Trust.

Sheesh.

Link Posted: 10/23/2010 2:33:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sheesh.

Sounds like you've got Shnook.

Link Posted: 10/23/2010 2:34:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Sheesh.

Is that one of the examiners?
Link Posted: 10/23/2010 2:35:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sheesh.

Is that one of the examiners?

Yeah.  Or Snook.  I can never remember, but she's REALLLLLY slow.

Link Posted: 10/23/2010 2:38:44 PM EDT
[#10]
I got snooked a year or more ago on my HK sear pack.

Almost six fucking months...
Link Posted: 10/23/2010 2:39:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looking at 125 per mount for the brake style. That means three extra will run almost 400

51 tooth M4-2000 mount right?  I think Rainier Arms has the brake/flash hider hybrid for $95.
Link Posted: 10/23/2010 2:41:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sheesh.

I mailed a Form 4 in at the end of June..went pending at the end of August ..approved near the end of September

Link Posted: 10/23/2010 3:13:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Who knew that such a boring site would become the object of so much fascination––

http://www.nfatracker.com/
Link Posted: 10/24/2010 5:00:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Who knew that such a boring site would become the object of so much fascination––

http://www.nfatracker.com/

wow...just, wow.

Link Posted: 10/24/2010 5:36:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

DAMN YOU!

I'm waiting on the stamp for my M4-2k to come back and am buying a specte when I pick up the AAC.

Link Posted: 10/24/2010 5:37:48 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

51 tooth M4-2000 mount right?  I think Rainier Arms has the brake/flash hider hybrid for $95.

CTD has them for $84, no shit.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/69571-1.html

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 7:26:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CTD has them for $84, no shit.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/69571-1.html

Hm, I guess CTD isn't offering that -54% discount any more eh?    I'm still kinda ticked at CTD for their post-election shenanigans so I ordered my Blackout from Rainier.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 7:34:48 AM EDT
[#18]
M4-2000 is the bomb- I run one on my M4gery. Much better then my Surefire that I was underwhelmed with.

I just ordered a TiRANT for my HK USP tactical.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 7:38:30 AM EDT
[#19]
You will love the Spectre...it is a fun can...and built, as they say, like a brick shithouse.

What are you using as a host?

I like it on my CZ452 quite a bit...makes for an accurate and quiet plinker.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:05:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You will love the Spectre...it is a fun can...and built, as they say, like a brick shithouse.

What are you using as a host?
I like it on my CZ452 quite a bit...makes for an accurate and quiet plinker.

My M42K will reside primarily on my 10.4 HK416, and my spectre will swap b/t my 5" spikes dedicated upper, several 22 pistols, but will see most of its time on my new tactical solutions 10/22 rig.  I love that little rifle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top