Link Posted: 4/19/2002 2:27:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 2:30:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 2:33:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 2:50:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I sure hope you guys get CCW. As it looks now we Ohioans will be getting it soon. Soon enough most all states ( Maryland Massachusetts, etc with exeption) will have some sort of Conceiled carry and give us all our GOD Given right to self defense.If anything good came out of 9-11-01, it was that more and more people woke up to how vulerable they were to attack and created a stronger Progun stance.

Whenever I hear of another state bringing up a CCW bill. It brings a tear to my eye.
[USA]
CAPITALIST
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 7:16:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 7:21:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 7:40:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Well while I wish it could be state wide, at least it would be a start. And I'm sure it would eventually spread to St Louis and KC. After all, once implemented there would be less arguements against it.

Usually I'm very pessemistic about these things. But I think in this form it may actually go through. Let's hope so.

Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:20:47 AM EDT
[#8]
DoubleFeed
How many freakin Carnahans (note that RUSS C was quoted) do you State Of Misery people have bilking you out of your tax dollars? One is enough. Damn.  

The only real tradegy is that Jean & Russ weren't on the plane with Mel.  Seems like anytime something like CCW comes up it wins in the entire state except for 'last minute' election returns from St Louis & KC (the left & right armpits of the state).  Couldn't be vote fraud, could it?  Not KC, with it's history of the Pendergast machine, or St Louis, where they tried to keep the polls open a few extra hours after the rest of the state had already voted?
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 2:29:26 AM EDT
[#9]
[b]Missouri CCW passed in the House.[/b]

However, I would not get my hopes up on this.  Remember...[b]One Term Bob[/b] already said he would [b]VETO[/b] it once it came across his desk.

I would really like to see it pass, but I am not getting excited as I don't want to get my hopes up.

medcop
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:15:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Maybe since one term BOB speaks with forked tongue he won't veto it.....
Well, one can wish, anyways....
(:D)
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:18:36 AM EDT
[#11]
'Second hand citizens'?!?!?!?  As stated before, these dickheads are the ONLY ones who voted AGAINST the bill in the first place.

The state was overwhelmingly in favor of CCW, and if I remember correctly the ONLY counties that voted no were the ones comprising both the K.C. and St. Louis metro areas.

GO MO!!!!!

(this would give me an excuse to buy another pistol too [:D][:D][:D])
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 2:55:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Here is how Prop. B went down.

PROP. B WON IN 104 COUNTIES

Missouri has 114 counties, plus the city of St. Louis.  Prop. B lost in only 10 counties and the City of St. Louis, losing by 3.3 percentage points.

[img]www.moccw.org/images/Moyesbc60x.GIF[/img]

go here for a list of how the county actually voted [url]www.moccw.org/propbvote.html[/url]

medcop
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top