Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/19/2002 8:36:21 AM EDT
[url]http://enquirer.com/editions/2002/04/19/loc_bronson_vine_street.html[/url]

"There was no police shooting, no reverends shouting for justice this time — just 300 black people blocking Vine Street on Monday night, pelting cars with rocks, bottles and eggs and yelling “get whitey.” "

Nice.

Bulldog OUT
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 11:42:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know if you all heard but over in Seattle here a large group of black people blocked the freeway (laying in the road, etc.) to protest some jerk black guy who got shot by the cops while breaking the law (this guy had been convicted for shooting two other people before, one being a cop, the girl in the car with him was smoking crack).  It all comes down to one thing - Damn black dudes don't want to obey the law.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 11:45:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you sure this wasn't actually a casting call for a new Spike Lee movie..?
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 11:48:47 AM EDT
[#3]
[ebonics]Yo, mufuh, you mufuhs be racial n shit!  Ah kick yo ass en buss a cap in yo' ass you talk dat shit to me![/ebonics]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 11:53:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
[ebonics]Yo, mufuh, you mufuhs be racial n shit!  Ah kick yo ass en buss a cap in yo' ass you talk dat shit to me![/ebonics]
View Quote

Word Life, Kid.

A guy on my boat used to say that... I asked him and even he didn't know what it meant.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:04:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe McUZI was visiting Cincinnatti for the weekend...  It would certainly explain a lot!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:10:42 PM EDT
[#6]
University of Cincinnati student Steve Wahoff was caught in the middle of it. "I was giving a buddy a ride downtown. Vine is the quickest route. I knew it was sort of dangerous. But it was still light out, so I thought there would be no problem."
View Quote

As long as I've been alive, that statement has applied almost exclusively to Black areas.

What's wid dat?
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:22:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
As long as I've been alive, that statement has applied almost exclusively to Black areas.
View Quote

You obviously haven't seen [u]Deliverence[/u]!

Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:31:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Witnesses and police reports showed something worse:                        frightening attacks on cars driven by white people, while cars                           driven by blacks were waved through.
View Quote

Which explains why I usually carry a 45 in my car...
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:37:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:41:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It does start to justify Class3 weapons for self defense...[:)]
View Quote

I have just 2 words to say to that... [b]RING MOUNT[/b]

Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:49:27 PM EDT
[#11]
WTF?????  I didn't hear anything about Cincy winning a sports Championship!! [;)]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:49:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Ummm they don't need an excuse

And everyone tries too tell me that I don't need a 120rd drum mag!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:49:53 PM EDT
[#13]
I bet the local Quiki-Mart ran out of OE 40's.....[pissed]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:54:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Relax, they're not singling out Cincinatti.  It's the same everywhere, even in Seattle.  We even had a blacks-killing-whites (one dead, a bunch assaulted) riot during the 2001 "Mardi Gras" celebration!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:56:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:56:33 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll give you three guesses as to why this doesn't happen in Texas, but the first two don't count.

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=110063[/url]

"A man was shot and killed by another motorist..."
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:57:58 PM EDT
[#17]
They were gathering at a local store to buy the new board game "Life as a Black Man", when they were told that the game had sold out in record time. One of the rioters was heard to say "Can't we all jus get whitey". The crowd was dispersed when a local Asian shop owner went to the roof armed with some type of evil assault weapon and threatened to shoot the first African American that came his way.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 1:15:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL

Get it right yo turkey. It's da Colt .45, gitz 'em ebbi time.

[url]ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~eclectic/toys/jive.html[/url]

Edited for jive mis spellings.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 1:21:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Yo , SNorman and C-Rock I was almost insulted ; until I read the rest of your post . Hey you wouldn't catch even me in the HIlltop district in Tacoma at night . [@:D]

Edited show to ethnicity !
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 1:34:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Another thing that gets me boiling is when you drive down a road and see abunch of Niggras playing basketball in the street with one of those portable basketball hoops and they won't let traffic through. They just look at you when you're sitting there waiting to get through then through around a bunch of dumb ass hand signals. I just drive right through them . They're not gonna block me from getting through. Those kinda lowlifes ought to be shipped to thier own island , so they don't bother the rest of us law abiding folks [:(!]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 1:36:14 PM EDT
[#21]
“Group of male black suspects threw rocks, eggs at his car; yelled things about his being white,” says one dispatcher's report.

“They were running up and throwing things at the windows of cars and yelling, "[b]Get whitey[/b],'” said a woman who did not want to be named because she lives nearby and fears reprisals.
View Quote

[b]GET THE NIGGERS![/B]
(just wanted to see what that sounded like [;)] )

Michael Howard, an outreach coordinator for Mount Auburn Methodist Church, was walking on Vine Street. “[u]There's an element down there that is growing in disrespect for the law[/u],” he said.
View Quote

Gee, do ya' THINK?

“I don't know about all this,” Mr. Merjanski said. “I don't know what the problem is.”

Nobody does.
View Quote

Let me take a shot at it.

[i]{knuckles cracking}[/i]

Could it BE that we have dumbed-down and "ebonified" our urban public schools to the point that mentally retarded black kids are passed year-after-year and dumped into our society completely uneducated and uncivilized?

Maybe it's because we have millions of glassy-eyed, fetal-alcohol-syndrome black babies and crack-addicted black babies who grew up on welfare while the mothers did drugs in the front step of their public housing, and who are now roaming the streets like packs of wild dogs.

Maybe it's because Ice-T, Ice-Cube, Dr.Dre, Snoop-Dog, Tupac Shakur, Shug Knight and all those other gang-banger, cop-killer sociopathic apes [u]were allowed to[/u] poison an entire generation of young black boys into thinking that being "black" means that you got to be a "nigga who's gonna cap someone's ass".

Or is it because we have 40 years of racist, white-hating "Black Leaders" like Jesse "Shakedown" Jackson, Maxine Waters and Al Sharpton,  and racist white-hating "Black Heroes" like Mumia Abu-Jamal and Louis Farrahkan who incite riots and attacks on whites and call it justified "rebellion" and "social rage" against whites.

Or maybe it's because white, self-hating liberal politicians excuse the violent sociopathic behavior from blacks because their great-great-grandfather was a slave, and instead hamstring the police from finding, arresting and imprisoning the wilding, looting, robbing, raping and killing self-described black "niggas"  who are devouring every aspect of American society and culture.

Maybe THAT is the problem.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
They were gathering at a local store to buy the new board game "Life as a Black Man", .
View Quote

boy, that must be a simple game.
rule #1 complain
rule #2 collect welfare, and destroy your own city, then blame it on being oppressed.
rule #3 you're black, no rules apply to you(remember, you're oppressed.
and just where the hell is african america, anyway?
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 1:39:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Witnesses and police reports showed something worse:                        frightening attacks on cars driven by white people, while cars                           driven by blacks were waved through.
View Quote

Which explains why I usually carry a 45 in my car...
View Quote

Yeah sure, use the .45.  I hope you have at least 300 rounds loaded and ready to go in your car too.  As soon as you fire you would be swarmed.

It does start to justify Cass3 weapons for self defense...[:)]
View Quote

I think you may have a good point, sounds like I do need more firepower....
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 1:44:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

It just occured to me that I get not one, BUT TWO, yes, TWO racial stereotypes from that small statement. Cool!

Edited to admire MC's post.
I lived in Milwaukee, Wi for 5 years on the east side. The punks got away with alot because everyone was young liberal pussy college people. Fear is the only tool punks have.
I got a stub nose pointed at me and three rounds went off as me and three other friends took off near Marquette University. If anyone is interested I'll explain that whole story sometime.
I carried a 6cell maglight in my car. After the gun incident, I illegally kept a old service Ithica .45 in my car. I always carried a tactical folder on me.
The maglite saved my a$$ once when a punk tried "helping me" after I got a flat tire on HWY43 by North Ave. After I denied the "help" twice he demanded my leather jacket. I said "come and get it". Within two steps I was on my feet and I hit that son of a bitch so hard in the head he started balling and crying after he regained his marbles and say all the blood. I shoulda just kept pounding the shit outta him.
I have'nt had a problem here in TX. The only serious fight or confrontation I've been in has been in the Stockyards with a drunk jealious cowboy.

Link Posted: 4/19/2002 3:13:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Give them a break, losing %75 of TV news content each night due to recent domestic terrorist events here and in Israel, is making it hard for them to keep track of family members.  

And with no audience to listen to their complaints for the first time in many years,  they have every right to feel the new millennium a racist thing.

It looks like it might be a smokey summer in some parts of the country. I guess it's time to apply a few heavy coats of Negro slide on the outside of my truck, and have the insurance man up my policy, because I ain't stopping to get a brick in the head.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 3:15:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Give them a break, losing %75 of TV news content each night due to recent domestic terrorist events here and in Israel, is making it hard for them to keep track of family members.  

View Quote

i thought "cops" was still on the air?
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 3:30:56 PM EDT
[#27]
I live about 6 blocks from where this little 'event' went down. It was pretty stupid. Reminded me of how the riots last April here were so much more than what the media showed on television.

We have neighbors whose apartment was accomodated by police snipers for 3 days. I saw white single mothers dragged from their car on the street in broad daylight. I saw a gang of black men beat this girl to unconsciousness in front of her child. I saw the child hit and pushed back into the car. I saw over two thousand afr. Americans running wild in a park exactly 1/2 block from my front window. I saw police choppers dumping tear gas canisters on the crowd while officers fired bean bag pellets into the cloud of smoke at random.

Since then I have seen a city torn down the middle. I see cops refusing to do their jobs and a murder increase of 160% last year.

I live in the midst of an ignorant and violent people who blindly follow Marxist revolutionaries posing as Christian ministers.

But none of this bothers me now. You wanna' know why??

Hamilton County just got CCW last week.

[:D]

Link Posted: 4/19/2002 3:34:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Can you please just guess what I think of this?
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 3:44:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I live about 6 blocks from where this little 'event' went down. It was pretty stupid. Reminded me of how the riots last April here were so much more than what the media showed on television.

We have neighbors whose apartment was accomodated by police snipers for 3 days. I saw white single mothers dragged from their car on the street in broad daylight. I saw a gang of black men beat this girl to unconsciousness in front of her child. I saw the child hit and pushed back into the car. I saw over two thousand afr. Americans running wild in a park exactly 1/2 block from my front window. I saw police choppers dumping tear gas canisters on the crowd while officers fired bean bag pellets into the cloud of smoke at random.

Since then I have seen a city torn down the middle. I see cops refusing to do their jobs and a murder increase of 160% last year.

I live in the midst of an ignorant and violent people who blindly follow Marxist revolutionaries posing as Christian ministers.[qoute]

But none of this bothers me now. You wanna' know why??

Hamilton County just got CCW last week.

[:D]

View Quote

I wonder how long it'll be till Ashtabula County gets CCW. I hope soon. Now that its warming up around here again. The native are getting restless in Ashtabula city. We've had about 10 murdurs so far this year. I don't live in the city, but I work there. It gets pretty scary sometimes when I go there. Long Live CCW!!![soapbox]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

It just occured to me that I get not one, BUT TWO, yes, TWO racial stereotypes from that small statement. Cool!

Edited to admire MC's post.
I lived in Milwaukee, Wi for 5 years on the east side. The punks got away with alot because everyone was young liberal pussy college people. Fear is the only tool punks have.
I got a stub nose pointed at me and three rounds went off as me and three other friends took off near Marquette University. If anyone is interested I'll explain that whole story sometime.
I carried a 6cell maglight in my car. After the gun incident, I illegally kept a old service Ithica .45 in my car. I always carried a tactical folder on me.
The maglite saved my a$$ once when a punk tried "helping me" after I got a flat tire on HWY43 by North Ave. After I denied the "help" twice he demanded my leather jacket. I said "come and get it". Within two steps I was on my feet and I hit that son of a bitch so hard in the head he started balling and crying after he regained his marbles and say all the blood. I shoulda just kept pounding the shit outta him.
I have'nt had a problem here in TX. The only serious fight or confrontation I've been in has been in the Stockyards with a drunk jealious cowboy.

View Quote

I went to a show at the Rave over by Marquette. Needless to say I won't be going over there again unless I'm packing. Shitty area.

I ride the bus to work (until I move out of the city in 1.5 months) and man, coming home at night can get creepy. The one that pisses me off is when some bum tries to tell me something, and then gets pissed off when I can't understand what he's saying. I had some guy stick an umbrella in my face cause I couldn't understand a word he was saying and kept telling him that.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 4:03:20 PM EDT
[#31]
If 300 white people got together and started throwing rocks at cars and yelling 'get darkie', they would be called racist rednecks, the FBI and US Marshals would be there in no time, and every Al and Jesse would be raising holy hell.  You think there might me a double standard?
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 4:07:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If 300 white people got together and started throwing rocks at cars and yelling 'get darkie', they would be called racist rednecks, the FBI and US Marshals would be there in no time, and every Al and Jesse would be raising holy hell.  You think there might me a double standard?
View Quote

You Better Believe It![:(!]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 4:37:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 5:11:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 5:19:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 5:30:28 PM EDT
[#36]
I've got two words for anyone [b]stupid[/b] enough to stop for a rampaging mob:

[b][size=5]Reginald Denny[/size=5][/b]

Blood and guts will rinse off of your truck.
Bricks, fire extinguishers and Air Jordans will not rinse off of your head.

Step off or die, assclown. [kill]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 6:15:13 PM EDT
[#37]
This is why I am continuously ever so glad I moved to AZ.

Even back in the evil summer of 67' there was only ONE small riot in Phoenix.

Today, we have shall issue CCW and there is no limit on what kind of weapon you can carry, and it applies to your vheicle too.

So you if you feel a signifcant mob threat you CAN carry your AR instead of your handgun and carry it either on your person under a coat or just hide it in your car.

You can also carry your AR in the back or side window or lying on the seat even without a permit but that is just ASKING to get it stolen. So get the permit so you can legally lock it up safely out of sight.

You can also carry openly on private property, so long as you dont point your weapon at anyone, or any occupied buildings. It is perfectly legal here, if you feel threatened, to stand on the roof of your building with your friends and relatives to ensure nothing happens.

We aren't allowed to shoot at people for tresspassing or attacking property, even after dark, like they are in Texas or Louisiana. But remember the part I said about "as long as you don't point your weapon at anyone or a occupied dwelling" that applies to people on public ways too. If the mob throws things at you or you see a gun pointing at you, you can shoot to defend yourself.

Thing is everyone KNOWs this so I don't think anyone would even try to do shit like they are trying now in Ohio or tried in the past in Los Angeles.

Has anyone EVER heard of this kind of unrest ANYWHERE people are actually allowed to carry guns. Miami's last major riots in Overtown were the year BEFORE their shall issue bill passed in 1989. This is not a coincidence. 5 years later when we were forcably stopping Hatians and housing them in GitMo that neighborhood was suspiciously quiet. Not one peep, not one burned tire. It also probably kept the Cubans from destroying their parts of Miami after the Elian abduction as well.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 9:50:37 PM EDT
[#38]
One thing I'm noticing as a common theme in most/all of these rioting stories is: they're all in the North. With the exception of Miami, which is NYC-south, all of these problems are in what's considered the more equal of states, i.e. no former Jim Crow states.

Personally I can't pinpoint a specific reason for this. It may be that Southern blacks are a bunch less violent, perhaps a bit more smart than to riot & destroy their own areas, perhaps a bit more smart to start problems where gun ownership is very high.

Could it be that in fact race relations are a bit better down South than elsewhere?

No flame intended, just random rumifactions.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 10:18:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
some jerk black guy who got shot by the cops while breaking the law (this guy had been convicted for shooting two other people before, one being a cop, the girl in the car with him was smoking crack).  It all comes down to one thing - Damn black dudes don't want to obey the law.  
View Quote

Next time you open your pie hole get the story right....

That man was MY Teamster brother(Local 174), and was almost ready to retire. He has been driving a ready mix concrete truck for 20 years(Glacier NW) and fuel(Shell) before that. The law he broke was being black in a pickup truck in front of that cops house. period. That cop broke ALL department policy, and should have called uniformed officers to respond. period.

He was shot by a rookie cop in 1970 for having a gun and a large amount of cash on him (he was headed to buy a goldwing). The cop was reloading to finish him off.

The Seattle Times STILL has not reported his employment, but did say he was in a motorcycle gang (which is a goldwing club/toys for tots type stuff). I have heard no mention anywhere of crack. Anything else you can just make up?

And one more thing, I am a black dude and the only law I break is the seatbelt law, your final statement is the most ignorant part of your race baiting bullshit. Also, would you care to talk about the black kids who violently murdered the kid with a skateboard in the U district last week? No because they were white. Would you like to talk about the black kid who is a all city scholar? NO cause he also throws your theory in the dump.

All you 'super anti black' that are really just pro klan but wont admit it suck. Fact: there are fukt up people of ALL colors, if you dont know that, you are fukt up! If you think its all of one group or the other, come out of the closet, get a sheet so you at least tell yourself the truth, cause we see thru your bs.....Why cant you skinhead types talk good about black rifles, like this web page is for and leave this hate to the hatemongers?  I will tell you why, cause you would have to use 'good' and 'black' in the same sentence, and that would just kill you!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 10:38:10 PM EDT
[#40]
A man's worth shouldn't be judged by the color of his skin.  I've known good and bad people in several races. Color and class don't always go hand in hand.

I'm always amazed at the folks who look down on other races, but pay good money to go cheer for their local team super star of the same race.

Anybody who thinks whitey can't riot too, has never watched a European Soccer match.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 12:10:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
some jerk black guy who got shot by the cops while breaking the law (this guy had been convicted for shooting two other people before, one being a cop, the girl in the car with him was smoking crack).  It all comes down to one thing - Damn black dudes don't want to obey the law.  
View Quote

Next time you open your pie hole get the story right....

That man was MY Teamster brother(Local 174), and was almost ready to retire. He has been driving a ready mix concrete truck for 20 years(Glacier NW) and fuel(Shell) before that. The law he broke was being black in a pickup truck in front of that cops house. period. That cop broke ALL department policy, and should have called uniformed officers to respond. period.

The Seattle Times STILL has not reported his employment, but did say he was in a motorcycle gang (which is a goldwing club/toys for tots type stuff). I have heard no mention anywhere of crack. Anything else you can just make up?
[...]
All you 'super anti black' that are really just pro klan but wont admit it suck.
View Quote

CavVet,

The media have definitely reported that he was in a Honda Goldwing club.  I heard it on the TV news (probably KING-5, although possibly Q-13 or KOMO-4) at least twice.  In fact, the Seattle Times specifically mentions the club by name:  "Magic Wheels".  They did it a whole week ago.  Here's the article:

[url=http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=deputy12m&date=20020412&query=motorcycle]Man Killed By Deputy Had History of Alcohol, Violence[/url]

Here's another, mentioning that the police found "drug paraphernalia" in the car, as well as an empty wine bottle, and that the female passenger admits to having used crack cocaine before the shooting:
[url=http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=deputy19m&date=20020419&query=crack+motorcycle]Citizen Panel Eyed to Review Use of Force by Deputies[/url]

The media has also reported that the police are claiming the woman was smoking crack in the truck.  The media also report that the police claim that your Union brother had a stolen Glock .40S&W in his hand when he was shot.  The media have also mentioned that police department policy is that off-duty officers should investigate incidents, but must identify themselves as officers if they are out of uniform.  This is consistent with the fact that they are required by department policy to be armed even when off-duty, as reported recently in the tiff between the UW and the city regarding off-duty cops watching football at the UW stadium.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 12:19:22 AM EDT
[#42]
As far as your tirade about people being "pro klan but won't admit it", I think you can blame that squarely on the "black leadership" in Seattle (and their equivalents elsewhere).  Every single time that the ones here defend a black criminal with statements about how he is really innocent or a "victim of racism", they have been proven wrong.  The latest is Aristotle Marr, who was "innocent" and a "victim of a racist white police conspiracy" right up until about two weeks ago when he decided the evidence against him was so overwhelming that he admitted guilt, apologized to the elderly couple he kidnapped and to the police officer whom his partner shot, and cried in court while begging for mercy today.  He was sentenced to 23 years in prison.  Too bad he'll be out on the street again some day.

Then there was the black psychotic who shoplifted from a grocery store, fired two shots at a security guard from the store, pulled out a knife and waved it around while skipping merrily along for several blocks while police tried to talk him into giving up quietly, and got shot and killed by the police.  The "black leadership" ranted and fumed about the "unjust racist murder by the police", conveniently ignoring the shots fired, the knife being waved, and the simple fact that he could have surrendered at any time.

And then there was 2001's "Mardi Gras" riot, in which young (black) men went on a rampage, killing one young (white) man who went to an innocent young (white) girl's defense, beating up several dozen (white) partygoers, and with one (black) hoodlum even firing shots into the air.  But the attacks by (black) young men against (white) young men AND WOMEN who hadn't done a damn thing against the (black) young men "were not racially motivated" according to the "black leadership" in Seattle.  No, really, it was all a coincidence that a bunch of (black) young men would go around beating the shit out of (white) young women and men, including smashing a beer bottle against the base of one (white) man's skull and killing him, after that (white) man pulled several (black) men off a (white) young woman who was getting the shit beaten out of her.

The "black leadership" around here has lost all credibility, IMHO.  If they say something, it is guaranteed to be a lie.

Do you bear any responsibility for the behavior of these criminals?  No, of course not.  But the people who claim to "represent" you in matters of race certainly do.  They have involved themselves in every case that comes along, loudly decrying police actions even when the police acted responsibly, and loudly proclaiming innocence and racially-motivated persecutions even when the criminals were obviously guilty.

Did you hear anyone in the "white community" proclaiming the innocence of those skateboarders?  No, just their girlfriends, wives, and codefendants.  The day the "black community" and the "black leadership" live up to the same standard is the day race relations in this country will cease to be a problem.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 1:56:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Don't worry about it. CavVet is one of the most racist people on the board. He would defend a black guy raping a 13 year old white girl. 71-Hour_Achmed, GreyGhost, our time is coming soon. I hate to sound racist but lets be real, if I have pride in George Washington I would be considered racist in today climate, I do have pride in my WHITE forefathers and I always will.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 2:18:33 AM EDT
[#44]
[size=6]BUNCHA FUCKN REDNECKS[/size=6]

If you want to criticize the rioters, why don't you criticize them for rioting instead of for being black?

And the next time whites riot, why not criticize them too?

If you don't like it when blacks are racist, why don't you make the first move and stop judging people by their skin?

I know PLENTY of hard-working, non-crack-smoking, anti-Democrat black people, and if they run into you racists, they are likely to flip out and start hating white people. You all are the problem.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 2:33:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
As far as your tirade about people being "pro klan but won't admit it", I think you can blame that squarely on the "black leadership" in Seattle (and their equivalents elsewhere).  Every single time that the ones here defend a black criminal with statements about how he is really innocent or a "victim of racism", they have been proven wrong.  The latest is Aristotle Marr, who was "innocent" and a "victim of a racist white police conspiracy" right up until about two weeks ago when he decided the evidence against him was so overwhelming that he admitted guilt, apologized to the elderly couple he kidnapped and to the police officer whom his partner shot, and cried in court while begging for mercy today.  He was sentenced to 23 years in prison.  Too bad he'll be out on the street again some day.

Then there was the black psychotic who shoplifted from a grocery store, fired two shots at a security guard from the store, pulled out a knife and waved it around while skipping merrily along for several blocks while police tried to talk him into giving up quietly, and got shot and killed by the police.  The "black leadership" ranted and fumed about the "unjust racist murder by the police", conveniently ignoring the shots fired, the knife being waved, and the simple fact that he could have surrendered at any time.

And then there was 2001's "Mardi Gras" riot, in which young (black) men went on a rampage, killing one young (white) man who went to an innocent young (white) girl's defense, beating up several dozen (white) partygoers, and with one (black) hoodlum even firing shots into the air.  But the attacks by (black) young men against (white) young men AND WOMEN who hadn't done a damn thing against the (black) young men "were not racially motivated" according to the "black leadership" in Seattle.  No, really, it was all a coincidence that a bunch of (black) young men would go around beating the shit out of (white) young women and men, including smashing a beer bottle against the base of one (white) man's skull and killing him, after that (white) man pulled several (black) men off a (white) young woman who was getting the shit beaten out of her.

The "black leadership" around here has lost all credibility, IMHO.  If they say something, it is guaranteed to be a lie.

Do you bear any responsibility for the behavior of these criminals?  No, of course not.  But the people who claim to "represent" you in matters of race certainly do.  They have involved themselves in every case that comes along, loudly decrying police actions even when the police acted responsibly, and loudly proclaiming innocence and racially-motivated persecutions even when the criminals were obviously guilty.

Did you hear anyone in the "white community" proclaiming the innocence of those skateboarders?  No, just their girlfriends, wives, and codefendants.  The day the "black community" and the "black leadership" live up to the same standard is the day race relations in this country will cease to be a problem.
View Quote

That's pretty harsh. But then reality often is.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 2:33:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Thank you Blaze-Of-Glory
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 2:52:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Just FYI, the correct phraseology is "Bust a cap ON your ass".
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 3:12:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 3:34:50 AM EDT
[#49]
DoubleFeed,

There's no doubt: Some blacks fall asleep on the job. Some blacks are racist. Some racist blacks riot.

So bust on people who are lazy, bust on people who riot; but why not leave some room for the black people who aren't all bad?
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 3:49:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top