Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2002 7:53:21 AM EDT
Yesterday I helped my brother pick up a snowblower that he just bought. He has a station wagon, I have a pickup truck, no problem. While I'm following him back to his house, I notice the two things he has on the back of his car; a Nader/Laduke sticker (he voted for Nader when he lived in FL, unintentional vote for our side!) and an Amnesty International one. On the back of my truck I have an NRA life member sticker and an American flag. I'm thinking, could we be any different from each other?
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:02:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I have my GOA and NRA bumper stickers on the left side of my car... to balance it out I went to the local bookstore frequented by militant feminists, lesbians, and Maya Angelou fetishists, and bought some tree-huggy bumperstickers...

[i]"Those who ignore history are condemned to repeat it"

"Vote your hopes, not your fears. Vote third party"

"What greater wisdom is there than kindness?"[/i]

They represent several aspects of my beliefs and the things I want people to know: I'm nice, I'm politically aware, I'm historically-minded, and I'm armed.

If they had one that said "Have gun, will vote", I'd have that one too. [:)]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:09:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:13:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:22:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Try to get him to go shooting with you!
View Quote

I'm afraid that he'll be running a snowblower, never mind have a gun in his hand. He's the type who questions which end of a hammer to hold.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top