Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2002 7:51:24 PM EDT
details later.............
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 8:02:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Whorealdo sez: "they found two 9mm's & 100 ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION.........!!!!!!"

i guess in a liberals point of view that makes him guilty...!!!

did you see FoxNews cut off Roberts friend when he said somthyng about Whorealdo & Al Capone........??
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 8:03:01 PM EDT
[#2]
He's gonna be treated special like OJ. Both of those ladies were real sweethearts! I feel lucky to have escaped a woman with similar rage producing traits. (like giving strange guys appreciation)
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 10:47:20 PM EDT
[#3]
His lawyer has already made the statement that Blake feels "the real killers are still out there". [:D]

"Details later" my @$$.  Post them, man, post them!

And [red]grimshaw[/red], his deceased "wife" was apparently a real sleazebag.  The news reports last year, when she was murdered, mentioned that she was a small-time con artist who had been scamming elderly former stars;  Blake married her because she'd gotten pregnant and DNA tests proved the baby was his.  Dumb of him, but I guess he wanted to be a good father and found out too late what he'd married.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He's gonna be treated special like OJ. Both of those ladies were real sweethearts! I feel lucky to have escaped a woman with similar rage producing traits. (like giving strange guys appreciation)
View Quote

No he won't, Blake is white....remember?  Not to make race an issue here, but it was an issue in the OJ trial.  If Blake does get convicted I highly doubt there will be any white rioting.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 10:55:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Say it aint so Baretta!
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 10:57:11 PM EDT
[#6]
"If ya can't do the time don't do the crime"

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 2:08:37 AM EDT
[#7]
OJ's jury voted 9-3 in favor of convicting him, the first time.  The three holdouts were blacks. The other jurors very obviously decided not to waste the next six months being "deadlocked" against the racist scumbags who couldn't care less that OJ had murdered two whites.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 5:49:50 AM EDT
[#8]
i belive there will be a conviction..............!!
only because he IS white !!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 5:53:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Can someone post what he is being accused of?  I don't even know who this guy is!
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 5:56:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Robert Blake is/was Baretta the TV cop/detective of several years ago, he had a Sulpher Crested Cockatoo as a pet.........
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 6:03:38 AM EDT
[#11]
"The wheels of justice grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine."
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 9:23:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
His lawyer has already made the statement that Blake feels "the real killers are still out there". [:D]

"Details later" my @$$.  Post them, man, post them!

And [red]grimshaw[/red], his deceased "wife" was apparently a real sleazebag.  The news reports last year, when she was murdered, mentioned that she was a small-time con artist who had been scamming elderly former stars;  Blake married her because she'd gotten pregnant and DNA tests proved the baby was his.  Dumb of him, but I guess he wanted to be a good father and found out too late what he'd married.
View Quote

I'm afraid to learn more about her. I bet she's done people I know!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top