Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2002 4:23:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 4:37:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Stage 1 anthrax that will be followed by relapse.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 4:53:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't wait if you think you have a kidney infx. You can develop urosepsis which is potentially fatal. Strange that you would get better that quick with an kidney infx, however. Feel free to give more details if you like but I'd quit screwing around and go get checked out-NOW. Perhaps a local walk-in clinic?
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 5:00:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Bubonic plague, or hayfever, dunno which.

Take 2 Aspirin and see me in a week.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 5:04:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Same thing happened to a friend last week except his symptoms only lasted a couple of hours.  Scared the heck out of him.  Lots of sweat.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 5:28:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 10:29:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hey, 2 out of 4 posts being useless isn't half bad.  Far better than I expected.

View Quote

Ya what is wrong with you people giving him bad info?
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 10:46:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like kidney infection or possibly stones to me.  Over the past few years, I've had recurring kidney stones, infections and other problems.  DrJarhead is absolutely right; its definitely not something to screw around with.  At one point my infection got out of control, I fell into septic shock and damn near corked off.  Try breathing through a swizzle stick for a few hours - thats how difficult it was for me to breathe.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 4:43:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Could be kidneys, but I had my appendix removed in January and although I did not have all of those symptoms, the doctor told me that most if not all of what you described could be symptoms of appendicitis. Please, get checked immediately.  I caught my appendicitis in time (amazing since I almost never see doctors for anything) but a friend of mine didn't.  He waited and by the time he got help it had burst and infected him.  They had to do surgury and then LEAVE THE WOUND OPEN to help fight the infection.  Two weeks he was in the hospital and quite miserable.  I too have been one of those never go to the doc types, but that opened my eyes a bit.  Better safe than open stomached in a hospital for two weeks.

Take care.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 4:52:27 AM EDT
[#9]
you should see a Dr. if you suspect kidney, you haven't got any insect bites of late have you ? In the meantime if it is kidney infection drink lots on cranberry juice.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 5:29:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Possible poisoning?? Exposure to toxics??
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 5:35:16 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm not a doctor. I don't give medical advice. But I can give you information on alternative stuff.

For infections I use colloidal silver. When I get any flu like symptom, I drink about 2-4 ounces a day depending on how bad the symptoms are. If  mild, then I just take a swig of C.S.
I always say to myself, "Colloidal Silver, don't leave home without it."

But I don't drink C.S. when I'm about to eat. I believe C.S. does such a good job of destroying bacteria that it also kills the "good" bacteria needed for digesting food. So I wait a couple of hours until after I've eaten or wait before I eat.

I have been told by people who have had sinus infections that they "snort" it up their nostrils. They have to do both sides. It really hurts I understand as it goes up there but really works, usually in less than a day. Don't know what it would do for others.

I also use Miracle II neutralizer. They have a number of other products that are sold as a soap but appear to have additional benefits. The neutralizer has helped relieve stomach upsets. There's testimonials of it fighting cancer. Don't know what this would do for others. You have to get it then experiment to see how and what it'll do for you.  

I would suggest you get involved with a herbal store site. You'd be surprised a the number of results you can get with this non-doctor stuff.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 7:44:09 AM EDT
[#12]
I am impressed with the medical knowledge present.

I_run_with_scissors
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 7:02:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 3:18:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Sounds similar to the bout of e-coli I had back in '96. I woke up in the middle of the night sweating and with major stomach pain. So, I went to the john, sat for a while, nothing happened, so I got up and immediately passed out. Woke up a few moments later, drove to the hospital and the idiots sent me home, stating I had stomach flu and passed out from the pain! Morons! Passed out from stomach pain? So, a few hours after I got home I started crapping blood, so I went back to the emergency room and this time they listended to me. Took antibiotics for a week, stopped crapping blood, and now I avoid Taco Bell like the plague.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 3:31:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Had the same symptoms with food poisoning. Although I didn't wait as long to throw up.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 4:06:55 PM EDT
[#16]
I once got into an argument with a doctor about my ears. He was just too old. I had both an outer ear infection and an inner ear infection. My eardrum was about to burst from the inner ear infection and this old SOB insists on treating each infection seperately. He gave me drops and said let that do its thing and then come back and we will treat the inner ear infection. HUH, ARE YOU F(*&KIN Kidding me???  Suffice it to say that I already had a prescription of Zithromax which was awesom but had I not had that that STUPID ASS HOLE WOULD HAVE POPPED MY EARDRUM.

Ben
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 4:27:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 7:13:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Im gonna try not to sound like an ass here, but have you ever heard of a friggen Emergency Room [:D]
View Quote

heh
To be honest the symptoms you are stating could be one of many things and without any diagnostic data the guesses made here are just that....guesses.  If I passed out for no apparent reason I would have went to the ER right away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top