Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2002 1:11:20 PM EDT
TWO threads locked in the span of an hour!
It looks like old times with Steyr and locked threads going together like ham and eggs.

BTW, this is only my opinion. (Before anyone gets started... yes I was here for the locking of BOTD and Steyr's leaving.)

Your mileage may vary, some assembly required, not available in Mexico, Puerto Rico, or the US Virgin Islands, quantities limited, no purchase neccessary, no one undewr 17 admitted without a parent or guardian, please discontinue use if rash persists.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 1:38:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I too have noticed a rapid decline in the quality of posts again lately...  Furthermore, the use of obscenities seems to be at an all time high!

The chosen wording in your TOPIC certainly doesn't help things, either.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 1:49:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The chosen wording in your TOPIC certainly doesn't help things, either.
View Quote

Please accept my apologies and see the edited TOPIC of my post.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 2:31:31 PM EDT
[#3]
This is what happens when there isn't any terrorism to freak out about.[whacko]

I'm off to the firearms forum!
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 3:20:29 PM EDT
[#4]
...or when things quiet down in Israel for a day or two...
[;)]

I've noticed that all things here wax and wane, and think that all the histrionics tend to drive people away.  It just takes too damn much energy to keep fighting all the time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top