Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2001 11:26:25 PM EDT
[url]http://www.hk91.com/boards/Forum2/HTML/001283.html[/url]

He's askin' Todd some questions. He's being mistaken for Todd. He owns two SW3's, and he's on the loose at HK91.com. Funny post, I wouldn't let on that he isn't Todd yet, I think this guy is trying to decide whether or not to be a security guard, or an SW cheerleader. Play along. Either way this will be funny, SteyrAug is already there. Personally, I think his infatuation with these Special Widgets will wear off when he test fires them this afternoon-we shall see.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 11:29:50 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 12:11:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Funny stuff, everyone thinks he's Todd!

Please NO ONE give away his true identity, this is too funny, let this one play out.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 12:17:33 AM EDT
[#3]
This Gecko45 is very entertaining! [:D] Milldude
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 12:31:03 AM EDT
[#4]
LMAO!!  Verrry funny.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 12:34:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I saw it unfolding yesterday and thought he was kidding.

Then I recognized the name Gecko45 and I knew what was up.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 12:56:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I like the part where he describes the rescue of the nephew. LMAO, I love it! This guy must have used some kind of "SWAT Phrase Book", LMAO!
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 1:09:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Check out this funny post as well.

They are arguing over a $1.49 Swiss shoulder bag.

I like the part where Koski describes how his hands got itchy after inspecting the bag.  Probably CS.

[url]http://www.hk91.com/boards/Forum2/HTML/001269.html[/url]
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 3:36:26 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm afraid to go look.......

Ahhhhhhhh.....I'm weak!!! I couldn't resist the urge to post........
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 3:43:08 AM EDT
[#9]
It has gone beyond stupid! They are set up with G36's for special occasions. Someone get a net! [puke] [:D] Milldude
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 3:55:37 AM EDT
[#10]
What a joke.  I'm amazed that a grown man would resort to such juvenile tactics.  What kind of frickin mall needs defending with G36's, MP5's, HK94's, etc. anyway?  And who in their right mind would take a SW5 over an HK?  I'm sure all of you were wondering the same.  Oh well, it is very entertaining reading.  I especially enjoyed the thread about the trauma plate taped on his back to stop 'multiple rounds of 308'.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 6:20:25 AM EDT
[#11]
The Mall Ninja strikes again.....

Link Posted: 3/25/2001 6:36:50 AM EDT
[#12]
[b]What a joke[/b]

Exactly.  Do a search for Mall Ninja or Gecko45 on this site.  Very funny stuff and you will find out who the real mall ninja is. [:D]
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 6:43:04 AM EDT
[#13]
THE FUN CONTINUES!

Up to something like 70 posts now, and all of the HK loyal local yokels are steaming and turning a delicate purple. BTW, the SPECOPS guy is the same dude who was "Special Forces" on the AR15 post here, and I hear that Gecko45 is considering promoting him to "official sidekick".

Hilarious read, ad some outrageous statements.

Support your original Mall Ninja-Gecko45!
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 6:47:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Hey Jug, drop me an Email when you get the chance.
[email][email protected][/email]
[b]LMAO![/b]
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 7:18:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hey Jug, drop me an Email when you get the chance.
[email][email protected][/email]
[b]LMAO![/b]
View Quote

You've got mail, man.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 7:22:14 AM EDT
[#16]
This is what Gecko45 said in response to my question/post...
===========================================
Kaliburz, I recognize the name. My squad in our organization's group of Tac-teams will be swithching to SW shortly, due to poor quality control and workamnship on HK's part.
SPECOPS, I believe I know something of your identity since your last two posts. Were you ever alingned, if not part of, our nation's "Special Forces"?

And for all of you who have a problem with real special operations guys, go try some of our work yourself, run a mile in our boots before you judge our decisions. I personally aplaud SPECOP's decision to continue to protect and serve, despite your constant baiting and whinnieg cause you're not as good as we are.

=======================================
My original question/post was this:
-======================================
Special Weopons better then HK????
Maybe you can say Bushmaster is better then Colt or Kimber better then Colt, but not SW better then HK.

Todd, how many LE customers do you have....as in agencies that use your stuff?
======================================

If HK's are so bad in quality and workmanship, why does the US military and a bunch of other military orginizations through out the world use HK?

Oh, I also put the question to Todd.......

And what's the thing about 'Kaliburz, I recognize the name.'   I don't know him.....or her.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 7:44:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
THE FUN CONTINUES!

Up to something like 70 posts now, and all of the HK loyal local yokels are steaming and turning a delicate purple. BTW, the SPECOPS guy is the same dude who was "Special Forces" on the AR15 post here, and I hear that Gecko45 is considering promoting him to "official sidekick".

View Quote

I don't think SPECIALFORCES and SPECOPS are the same guy.  I think SPECOPS is a hk91.com regular in disguise.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 7:54:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
THE FUN CONTINUES!

View Quote

I don't think SPECIALFORCES and SPECOPS are the same guy.  I think SPECOPS is a hk91.com regular in disguise.
View Quote

I dunno, he's using a lot of the same verbiage, calling the regs by girl's names, and claiming that "when you are on his turf, he will protect you, but you mess up, he will take you out", all the same cards SF played. I really think it's the same guy, unless you have a good reason for thinking otherwise...hmmm?
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 9:39:27 AM EDT
[#19]
By Gecko45:
SPECOPS, I believe I know something of your identity since your last two posts. Were you ever alingned, if not part of, our nation's "Special Forces"?
View Quote

By SPECOPS:
No, I'm a not the individual you believe me to be, however I have worked in close contact with that individual in several operations elsewhere. I must say I admire his work, he is a true hero. I only wish I could get him to work for my company.
View Quote

I think he's a regular because he knows a bit about the history of the board.

Either way, I wouldn't want to be him, those two have really pissed off some folks over at HK91.com.  

I just keep on LMAO at all the fellas with no sense of humor, that get so riled up over this stuff.  Anyone who's ever been on more than one gunboard should know the exploits of the "mall ninja" by now.

Link Posted: 3/25/2001 10:37:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Took me a couple posts to catch on. I have always seen the referrence but did not know WTF people were talking about. When you catch on these guys are pretty funny.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 11:18:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Har!!!    HKZ is tooo easy.  Reminds me of Marty ("Nobody calls me chicken") in Back To The Future.  Nothing is more fun than watching guys like him shoot themselves in the foot.

[red][size=4]P.R.K.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 8:19:58 PM EDT
[#22]
BTT [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top