Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2002 11:22:20 AM EDT
Secure-skies.org

I have to admit that I am dissapointed and ashamed that Pres. Bush has not supported this yet.  Please do all you can to keep this issue alive.

Thanks

My apologies if this petition has already been covered here
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:04:40 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 4:41:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Done, BTT.  So far they have 17,727 total signatures.  Perhaps the mods can tack this up?
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 4:48:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:22:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I just don't think its a good idea , I understand their situation however I think arming the pilots is a bad idea .

Because other peoples lives can be affected
should there be a mishap and because it will take a VERY HIGH level of competance in order to employ a handgun under those circumstances and finally because pilots are first and foremost PILOTS.

I'm as big a pro-gun person as you'll find but this is just not a good idea. My.02
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top