Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2002 8:41:44 AM EDT
...the fourth target for the Sept 11th attack?

Was doomed Flight 93 headed straight to Langley to blow up the headquarters of the CIA?

I heard on Fox News this morning a blurb from one of the folks that the recently-released tape from Bin Laden had footage of some of the 19 terrorists.

It appeared that some of the footage pre-dated the Sept 11 attack by six months or more.

One of the terrorists mentioned striking at the 'commercial, military, and intelligence' centers of the United States.

Well, the commercial and military centers, we know about. The 'intelligence center'?

I'm still looking on several websites to see if this is correct, or I just hadn't had enough coffee this morning when I thought I heard it!

Eric The(Busy)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 11:54:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, some people were saying it was heading for the Capitol.....

Of course if they wanted to hit the "intelligence" center they were DEFINITELY NOT gonna hit that.....

There's no intelligence contained in THAT building....

Bulldog OUT
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 11:57:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Of course if they wanted to hit the "intelligence" center they were DEFINITELY NOT gonna hit that.....

Bulldog OUT
View Quote
Oh, like there was when your boy Bill was there or if your boy Al had been there.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 12:42:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bulldog OUT
View Quote
Oh, like there was when your boy Bill was there or if your boy Al had been there.
View Quote

Since when was Billy Jeff ever a member of Congress?  And Al hasn't been a member for roughly 10 years.  

What are you talking about?
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 1:20:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ummm...the capitol building is where CONGRESS meets, not where the President lives or works.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 1:42:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bulldog OUT
View Quote
View Quote

Um Larry?

I was talking about the Capitol BUILDING, y'know CONGRESS??

Jeez

Bulldog OUT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top