Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2002 3:39:19 AM EDT
I am so pissed. Back in the beginning of Jan I applied for my Westchester County NY pistol permit. Everything came back last month from the FBI OK! It is still held up and I am now moving to FL 2nd week of May! I have 2 pistols sitting at a dealer that I cannot pick up without a permit so I am going to have to do a transfer. But I do not know anyone, anyplace in FL to do this where I will not have any problems. Can someone recommend a FFL or even a shop anywhere at all around Palm Bay/Melbourne? I will drive a couple hours roundtrip if needed just to have this done through a trustworthy place or individual. Any help would be much appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 4:54:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Steyr Aug is about 90 min south of Palm bay in Broward county FWIW.
echo6
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 6:17:07 AM EDT
[#2]
If you don't find an FFL close to Palm Bay/Melbourne, contact me by EMail. There is a nice shop I have used in Altamonte Springs which is near Orlando.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 6:38:42 AM EDT
[#3]
It has been a while since I have been in there, but I would recommend using a place called Ammo Attic, 1590 S Wickham Rd, Melbourne FL, (321729-6288.  

You can also try Action Gun Outfitters, 2787 Aurora Rd, Melbourne FL, (321)242-1114.

Welcome to FL!
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 12:16:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Steyr Aug is about 90 min south of Palm bay in Broward county FWIW.
echo6
View Quote

Yeah, but Steyr hates the gun business, transfers are probably a $100 bucks a pop because of all that paperwork he has to do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top