Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2002 7:26:16 PM EDT
TINFOIL HAT TIME:

What the hell is this thing with Powers of TWO???

Its in Revelations, its in Bin Laden's latest transcript?? What is it??  I don't understand this.

Every number in revelations is a power to two?? Bin Laden in his latest transcript is talking 4's 16's 640's and  I don't get it?? Does anyone understand this proclivity. Is it something in mythos from around the world and through the centuries??? I mean most creation tales have 3's and such 3 this or 3 that. But this revelations and end of the world stuff seems to be stuffed full of powers of two??

Has anyone taken a course or have some reason why this is??

Ben
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 9:06:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Just some ideas.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Because The Beast will be a computer and he operates in binary.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 9:47:25 PM EDT
[#3]
hahaha.  I saw that on King of the Hill yesterday, about the beast. I didn't realize how funny that show is.

Back to the Subject at hand:
I was thinking about it and now I have an idea way those people chose those class of numbers.

Ben
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top