Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2002 10:12:27 AM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27236[/url]

some quotes:

Today in South Africa, babies are being raped, infected and then dumped at garbage disposal sites around the nation at an alarming rate. Many babies with HIV/AIDS also are abandoned without being raped or otherwise abused.

Why is baby rape endemic in South Africa? It is fueled by a bizarre belief among many African black men that sex with a virgin – even a child or baby – can cure HIV/AIDS.

View Quote

Sounds like paradise.

The ruling ANC officially has called baby rape "a legacy of apartheid."
View Quote

Blame whitey.

Link Posted: 4/17/2002 10:48:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep.

What can we say to this?
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 10:55:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Yep.

What can we say to this?
View Quote

Kill Them All!?
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 10:58:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What can we say to this?
View Quote

[IMG]http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/contrib/ed/bluboomteamenforcer.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 12:22:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Another human rights victory for the US government!
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 12:30:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Savages.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 12:52:01 PM EDT
[#6]
God must be distracted with everything going on in the mideast.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 12:53:48 PM EDT
[#7]
natural selection?
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 1:02:10 PM EDT
[#8]
How much lower can the human race sink???  (I hesitate to include perpetrators of such despicable acts against the purest, most innocent beings on the face of the earth as members of the human race . . .!!!)
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 1:03:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Doubt it.  But I'll bet his "STRAIGHT TO HELL" rubberstamp is getting worn out!

[IMG]http://www.colute.net/cwm//contrib/edoom/flamethrowingsmiley.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 1:05:14 PM EDT
[#10]
About 10 years ago I was sitting in my cubicle reading a newspaper story about the fall of Apartheid, and there was this large photograph of some new ruling party guy wearing a Zulu warrier outfit with Rayban sun glasses. My boss walked by, saw the picture, and the only thing he had to say was, "Rule the country? Hell, that guy doesn't even know how to turn on the lights!"

I think he was right.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 1:06:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Doubt it.  But I'll bet his "STRAIGHT TO HELL" rubberstamp is getting worn out!
View Quote

I don't see any other logical explanation.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 1:51:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
natural selection?
View Quote

Well said.  Let all the critics of "neocolonial, oppressive white rule" deal with this one.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 2:06:00 PM EDT
[#13]
"We have black babies being raped by their black male relatives, babies with AIDS being abandoned left and right and 99 percent of those caring for the babies after they are discarded are whites."
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Just one step closer to Africa being turned into a game preserve for the elephants and gorrillas....can't these people kill themselves off quicker?
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 2:28:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 2:59:05 PM EDT
[#16]
The whole damn continent is in flames. It is now, as it has been for decades.

No mystery why so many people write Africa off as far as foreign aid goes. Helping those who have the desire and ability to be helped is a fundamental criteria in many peoples eyes.

Not only are practices like this fairly common....along with brutal mutilations of BOTH genders, but slavery exists today on a larger scale than at the height of the European slave trade in the 1700's. The list of atrocities is so long it would take volumes of writing to cover them all.

I say let their billions in debt to the world be erased, and with the money they save, let THEM either sink or swim.....it's their fire, let them put it out.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 3:40:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I say let their billions in debt to the world be erased, and with the money they save, let THEM either sink or swim.....it's their fire, let them put it out.
View Quote

Very well said.  I agree with immediate debt forgiveness, but don't expect any more aid.  If you fail, it'll be on your own dime.

[(:|)]
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 5:47:08 PM EDT
[#18]
As much as I hate to jump on someone that is obviously trolling for a fight.  

[b]Hound [%|] you are out of line.[/b]

You should not post racist things about "these people" Go to nazi.com if you want to make those comments.  

Remeber that Africa is were we all started.  Besides Iwant some more SA ammo!!!!

PS- I am a WASP from Texas
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 5:53:58 PM EDT
[#19]
As abhorable as the story of baby rape is, can't we see that the bigger story is that we've found a cure for savages?  

AIDS, the disease that gives something back to humanity!
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 6:01:37 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't remember where I saw it but it was a map of africa and it showed the percentages of Aids in the provinces and the percentages were unreal.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 6:06:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Here I go again,

Minman72, They are not savages.

By the way the qoute is "..escapes the pain of being a man.

Get it right
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I don't remember where I saw it but it was a map of africa and it showed the percentages of Aids in the provinces and the percentages were unreal.
View Quote

The next big AIDS epidemic is supposed to be in Russia in a couple years.  They say it's growing at exponentially high rates there.

[(:|)]
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 6:12:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
As much as I hate to jump on someone that is obviously trolling for a fight.  

[b]Hound [%|] you are out of line.[/b]

You should not post racist things about "these people" Go to nazi.com if you want to make those comments.  

Remeber that Africa is were we all started.  Besides Iwant some more SA ammo!!!!

PS- I am a WASP from Texas
View Quote

I was waiting for this, AlClenin don't you know that it is racist to point out a fact about certain groups? Maybe he was speaking about South Africans, as you would speak about Germans, French, Chinese, etc, and not blacks. How would the appropriate way be to refer to these evil people, "victims"[?]
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#24]
yeah folks, say what you will about "savages" and whatnot, but 'traditional' africa was doing just fine by itself. they had VERY strict rules on sex, reproduction, responsibility for children and relatives, blah blah blah, that make us, here and now, with our absurd divorce rate and pedophile priests, look kinda bad.

here's something that will please many of you. in traditional africa:
a) there were absolutely no atheists. any question about the existence of god was simply considered absurd.
b) though there were non-sexual same-sex unions (mostly for the sake of taking care of children), there was ZERO homosexuality.

though i doubt "baby rape" is the legacy of apartheid, the savagery you speak of is largely a wonderful 20th century innovation.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#25]
I suppose that, in essense, what I have to say is racist. It's really not intended to be that – it just works out that way:

I have several friends that are British ex-Pat. engineers (me too). These friends of mine make an enormous amount of money going round to ex-British Empire countries fixing the infrastructure (water, sewage, electricity etc.) that the locals either do not have the wit to run, or simply screw-up, or fail to maintain – these systems work by magic, but, only for a while!

I know all about cultural differences ect., but, if you you want enjoy the benefits of  technology – get with the program, if you can! My friends say they cannot!

This raping of babies stuff is an extreme and tragic example, of the more sensational aspects of life in Africa. The counrty that Afro-Americans aspire to as their cultural heritage. They're more than welcome to it!
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 7:06:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This raping of babies stuff is an extreme and tragic example, of the more sensational aspects of life in Africa. The counrty that Afro-Americans aspire to as their cultural heritage. They're more than welcome to it!
View Quote

Never mind that true Africans laugh at the attitudes of those few Afro-Americans that long to return to their 'roots'.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 8:51:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

here's something that will please many of you. in traditional africa:
a) there were absolutely no atheists. any question about the existence of god was simply considered absurd.
View Quote

To some of us, that aint exactly a major selling point. Ever wonder why they never question the existance of a "god"? These are the same people who regularly employ witch doctors to decide political matters. Their lack of scrutiny of the absurd doesn't exactly qualify them for the global intellect award.

If what you claim here is true, I'd say it's far more of a shot to believers of a "god" than to those who don't believe.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 8:54:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I suppose that, in essense, what I have to say is racist. It's really not intended to be that – it just works out that way:

I have several friends that are British ex-Pat. engineers (me too). These friends of mine make an enormous amount of money going round to ex-British Empire countries fixing the infrastructure (water, sewage, electricity etc.) that the locals either do not have the wit to run, or simply screw-up, or fail to maintain – these systems work by magic, but, only for a while!

I know all about cultural differences ect., but, if you you want enjoy the benefits of  technology – get with the program, if you can! My friends say they cannot!

View Quote

Well said. I'm not an expert, but I'd be willing to bet that I've spent more time in Africa then 99% of the people on the planet who don't live there.

What you've said has been supported totally by my first hand experiences there.

For what it's worth, I'd also like to point out that the vast majority of Africans, at least in East Africa, are some of the nicest, most hospitable people I've ever met anywhere in the world. That doesn't change the fact that they unquestionably suffer from some major differences that provide them with a horrible quality of life. What those differences are could be a matter of debate, but certainly are a matter of fact.

P.S.-I of course realize that the hospitality issue evaporates VERY quickly depending on which countries you go to. When I was in Somalia, we didn't move 50 feet without several armed guards. By all appearances those guards were definately necessary.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 9:13:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Left to their own accord, I doubt the African nations are capable of producing the same level of technology the Romans produced 2,000 years ago. They were fighting with spears and arrows up until the 20th century. Any progress they made was the result of European influence.

Let's fact it, the place is screwed up, always was screwed up (at least from a Euro-centric position), and I don't see it getting better any time soon.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Here I go again,

Minman72, They are not savages.

By the way the qoute is "..escapes the pain of being a man.

Get it right
View Quote

So you are saying that baby raping is not savage?  And in turn you're saying a baby raper is not a savage?  

Just checking.

PS. Thanks for the typo, I've posted with that quote for a year without noticing it!  If Dr. J is correct, I believe that would make the baby rapers something less than man.  Would you not agree?
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 9:51:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

some quotes:

Today in South Africa, babies are being raped, infected and then dumped at garbage disposal sites around the nation at an alarming rate. Many babies with HIV/AIDS also are abandoned without being raped or otherwise abused.

Why is baby rape endemic in South Africa? It is fueled by a bizarre belief among many African black men that sex with a virgin – even a child or baby – can cure HIV/AIDS.

View Quote

Sounds like paradise.

View Quote

Blame whitey.

View Quote
UH-OHHHHH I smell reparations in the air. Lets keep the Rev.Jak-hun out of there!
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 9:55:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

some quotes:

View Quote

Sounds like paradise.

View Quote

Blame whitey.

View Quote
UH-OHHHHH I smell reparations in the air. Lets keep the Rev.Jak-hun out of there![rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 4:15:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Yeah.

Blah, blah blah, blah blah....

...savages.

If you believe there is a reason to go on a rampage, and lop off the hands of children...
...you're a savage.

If you believe that you can "cure" AIDS, by raping an infant...
...you're a savage.

If you worship a pile of sticks, dung and blood (as seen here[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:D9iNcUwJOqMC:www.ping.be/african-shop/images/boli.jpg[/img])...
...you're a savage.

Yes, relativist jackasses can attempt to call western religions "savage", because of certain brutal episodes and periods...
...bullshit.
Christianity was the inspiration for development of the mass printed word, architectural greatness, medicine, works of art, etc.

Animists worship mud.
The legacy of such a religion?
In the 21st Century, they believe they can cure AIDS by raping infants.
Those who blame Europe, Colonialism, or Apartheid are wrong.
Did a European ever rape an infant, in an attempt to cure a disease?
No.
If a European ever did such a thing, they would do so because they were insane.
The Africans committing this act are not insane.
Nor are they evil.
They're bloody savages.

Link Posted: 4/18/2002 4:35:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Clearly, these areas have improved remarkably since the departure of the colonial powers.  I'm sure it makes all the difference that those infants were raped in a political system free of foreign domnation.
Cincinnatus used exactly the right word.  They are savages.  Filthy, bloody-minded, detestable savages.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 4:44:34 AM EDT
[#35]
People get all upset when this term is used.
They MISTAKENLY believe it to be racist.
It's not.
It's about culture, and civilization.
Not skin color.

Less than 200 years ago, Europeans were encountering actual CANNIBALS, in the Pacific, Africa, and Indonesia.
Not individual cannibals, but whole societies of cannibals.

Does anyone believe that these "societies" have since blossomed and grown into anything wonderful?

When I was in Nigeria, there were people that were selling human heads in the Lagos marketplace (which, in Lagos was a crime).
They were advertised as "still moist".
Locals told me that they were afraid to go into the more rural areas.
They said they were afraid of being eaten.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 4:46:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Animists worship mud.
The legacy of such a religion?
In the 21st Century, they believe they can cure AIDS by raping infants.
Those who blame Europe, Colonialism, or Apartheid are wrong.
Did a European ever rape an infant, in an attempt to cure a disease?
No.
If a European ever did such a thing, they would do so because they were insane.
The Africans committing this act are not insane.
Nor are they evil.
They're bloody savages.
View Quote

Game, Set, Match...

Goes to Mr. Cincinnatus by unanimous decision of the judges.

Thanks for playing gentlemen![img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top