Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2002 7:28:09 PM EDT
Man, it sure hasn't been much fun at AR15.com for many months now.  Some actions take minutes to complete, others a little faster at 30 seconds, as I painfully watch the loading bar crawl across the bottom of my screen.  Site reliability appears to be uncertain.  I find myself spending much more time at the other gun boards, yet I miss this one.  I read many promises of fixes but have seen no improvement at my end.  Are others still experiencing these problems?
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I was under the impression that we were supposed to be back up to speed by around the 15th of this month, but as of now I see no improvement.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:45:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Given the catastrophic problems the site faced (like losing its ISP without warning), I'm impressed that things have been as reliable as they have been.  

There has also been an increase in traffic around here so not only did they have to rebuild their network somewhere else and become their own ISP, they also have to increase capacity.

Keep the faith, it will happen.  Its hard for one or two people to provide this amount of work, not to mention the $$$ needed.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 9:08:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 9:12:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 9:40:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top