Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2002 7:10:09 PM EDT
"I'm not saying it's safe for humans. I'm not saying its unsafe for humans. All I'm saying is it that it makes hermaphrodites of frogs," he said.
View Quote

Why does this stuff happen in Cali... doesnt nature know that cali has laws against this sort of suff....
[url]www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/04/16/frog.mutations.ap/index.html[/url]

Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe its a vast left wing conspiracy in test phase?  

"Hmm...  If all of our right-minded citizens could self-inseminate and reproduce asexually, we could simply out breed the conservatives!"

Gee, I think I should drop the store brand and go back to Reynolds Wrap...[whacko]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:24:40 PM EDT
[#2]
"Hmm... If all of our right-minded citizens could self-inseminate and reproduce asexually, we could simply out breed the conservatives!"
View Quote

FMJunkie ... no amount of top of the line foil for your tin foil hat will stop the truth....

they finally found a way to beat us....
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:45:23 PM EDT
[#3]
"Go f**k yourself" takes on a whole new meaning.

And, BTW, the libs already are hermaphroditic IMHO.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:57:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Think LT, will be trying this next?

Would make for some interesting threads! [shock]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 8:03:50 PM EDT
[#5]
The ground water of this country is so fucked up... I hate chemlawn!
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 8:10:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm still waiting for someone to post asking what the human recommended dosage is for these sort of chemicals to obtain the same results.z
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 2:57:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Zat mean they're as happy as a frog with two dicks??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top