Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2002 6:43:26 PM EDT
I want to apologize for my very distasteful posting regarding our feline friends. I do not harbor any ill will towards kitty cats, nor do I wish to advocate violence towards defenseless critters. I am sorry to any who were offended by my post, and am disappointed in myself for such a stupid attempt at humor.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 6:49:33 PM EDT
[#1]
And who says that sarcasm cannot be conveyed in print.....
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 6:59:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I also would like to apologize to all those offended (we are ALL family, after all).

USP40C, I am sorry that you felt the need to apologize...
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:09:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:16:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:18:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:23:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't be a pussy.  (pun intended)
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:24:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Meow Meow Meow! [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/catman.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 11:06:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Somebody's ol lady must have been looking over his shoulder!
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 11:20:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Nope, the 'ole lady has nothing to do with it. I saw that it was locked, and I understand why that is, although I intended it as an attempt at humor, it was in bad taste.

This is a firearms board, first and foremost, I should have asked what to shoot it with, not how to cook it.

Is it cruelty if it is a clean kill?
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 11:25:31 PM EDT
[#10]
"...as revenge is a dish best served cold; so pussy is a dish best served HOT, baby!!!"

Did I think that outLOUD? [;D]

edited for: oops, missed a key.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 11:25:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Damnit, there I go again, I just do not like cats, and can't help myself. Therefore, I shall refrain from any topics related to the little critters. Sorry again.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 12:50:01 AM EDT
[#12]
You must now go out and buy a new gun to add to the 200,000,000 guns already out there.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 12:51:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Is this penance for my sins?
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 1:31:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, you must sacrifce money to the Black Rifle GODS.

Pray for me, I will have to sell my RMA Patriot Pistol very, very soon.[>Q]
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 1:51:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Thank you sir, I will gladly tell the finance company that while I would love to pay my car note this month, I have been ordered by the all mighty SeaDweller, to buy a new rifle as penence for my sin. All I needed was a good excuse, now I got it.  [:D]

Would the purchase of a used RMA Patriot Pistol suffice? Or do I need to go traditional black rifle on this one?
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 2:04:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Thank you sir, I will gladly tell the finance company that while I would love to pay my car note this month, I have been ordered by the all mighty SeaDweller, to buy a new rifle as penence for my sin. All I needed was a good excuse, now I got it.  [:D]

Would the purchase of a used RMA Patriot Pistol suffice? Or do I need to go traditional black rifle on this one?
View Quote

In this instance, Black Pistol should suffice.

Later, I have to post some stuff in the EE.[>(]

Damm Swiss watchmakers!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top