Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2002 6:27:08 AM EDT
[url]http://www.tripletsrus.com/80s/80s_games/arcade.htm[/url]

All of you 25-30 somthing guys and gals will probably get a kick out of the video games available in the link above.

Shockwave player required for some, others use java, some are DOS.

TheRedGoat

Ps.  They are free.  No charge.  No roll of quarters needed.  Just feather your hair, grab a coke and a candy bar and relive your misspent youth.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 11:35:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Not that I would know anything about it but, there is a series of programs titled MAME Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator that runs the actual ROMS from the arcade machines you grew up with and spent so much of your youth nad change on.  Do a google search and download to your hearts content, it turns your $1000.00 high end computer into a 64k 8KHZ machine to relive your misspent youth.  Really though, MAME is cool, it lets you play anything from Defender to dig dug to donkey kong and spyhunter, nearly any damn game that was in the arcade ever. I think the latest supports well over 2000 different games.

have a blast, you can get addicted all over again.

TRW
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 2:02:16 PM EDT
[#2]
MY roommate is on a downloading frenzy, it's an obsession really.

He already has every NES rom released in north america, and japan. and now he has all but like 20 of the mame roms, downloaded genisis, N64, several other game systems...It's a sickness really.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 2:31:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top