Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2002 7:37:53 PM EDT
I went to a wedding saturday. It was a wonderful wedding. Well anyhow after the wedding at the reception I got to dance with this girl. Shes a little younger than I am. she seemed to be a tough type that could hold her own in a fight and could more than likely manage shooting big guns easily. She lives in the upper end of the county which is known for thier countryfide girls that are hard workin,fun lovin and tough. BUT shes HOTTTT! and her skin was sooooooo soft. But i was so excited to be able to dance with her that i forgot her name. [8)]

anyhoo, shes related to the couple that got married and another girl that i know. So as soon as I get the chance Im gonna find out her name. I just wish I could have remembered.

anyone out there ever done anything like this before? Thank God she lives inside the county or id be increadibly dejected.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:42:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude that really sucks good luck finding out    her name.  I know my luck if something like that happend to me I'd end up running into her  before I had the chance to find out her name.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:58:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Got one here...

At Dulles Airport, getting ready to catch a flight back home after a Christmas at my parent's.

Talking absent-mindedly on my cell phone to one of my guys, I noticed this GORGEOUS girl staring at me.  Of course, as a big, badass soldier, I HAD to go over and say hello...and we hit it off famously.

We talked for about a half-hour, had a great time, then her flight was called.  I got her name and number in Phoenix...got home feeling great, went for a run, came back home and threw all my dirty clothes into the wash...with her phone number inside!

So if any of you ever meet a girl named Hillary in Phoenix, please give her my best regards.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:59:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 8:06:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
She's probably home in a thong cleaning her Bushy...
View Quote

...ah, forget it, too easy...
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 9:27:50 PM EDT
[#6]
"Well I've often heard it said/ from me father and me mother/ that goin' to a wedding/ is the makin's of another. So if it be so/I'd go without a bidden/ O kind Providence/ won't you send me to a weddin?"
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 11:32:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:So if any of you ever meet a girl named Hillary in Phoenix, please give her my best regards.
View Quote

I think I know where she is!!!!!!!!!!

She's the junior senator from NY state!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 11:37:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:So if any of you ever meet a girl named Hillary in Phoenix, please give her my best regards.
View Quote

View Quote

Oh, that's just not right.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 11:41:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Bob, I've posted some harsh stuff....but that was just.....cold.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 12:09:01 AM EDT
[#10]
This one time a really cute womenz was really nice to me and asked if I wanted more ketchup or lemon for my iced tea before I drove away.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 1:30:22 AM EDT
[#11]
ketchup for iced tea?

err err [puke]
just kidding

silence

Link Posted: 4/17/2002 2:55:44 AM EDT
[#12]
I understand completely.....  I have done that a few times......  really sux  I need someone to  [stick] everytime I find out important info, such as that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top