Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2002 5:22:01 PM EDT
I saw a small article in the paper today showing some bitc...um, lady from Berkley, CA who refuses to pay her full amount of federal taxes because a portion of those taxes goes to military funding.
This anti-war activist believes she can choose where her taxes can be used rather than them going to fund something which protects her freedom to live where she wants and act like an idiot.

[b]ArmaLiter[/b]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:26:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I have no problem with her doing that if I could only pay for the things I want: roads and defense.  If she wants to pay people to not work, then let her.  I just don't like having to do it.z
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm with zoom.  Wouldn't it be nice if we could say where we want our taxes to go, or not to go.  The lady must be on some good drugs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top