Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2002 2:13:24 PM EDT
Over the last few weeks, I've noticed a pattern of topics showing up here, followed a day or two later by them showing up in the "[url=http://www.opinionjournal.com/best/?id=105001932]Best of the Web[/url]" column of the WSJ's [url=http://www.opinionjournal.com/]OpinionJournal[/url] site.

Today's BotW raised the question (again) in my mind because of the discussion of the tree-hugger who fell out last week, killing herself -- and how hypocritical it was for her to be sitting on a plywood platform while protesting logging.

I'm just curious as to whether (1) it's a "vast right-wing conspiracy" (the vast thundering herd all thinks alike), (2) someone from here is submitting the stories, or (3) he's reading this site himself. [:D]

Anyone wanna admit anything?? [:D] [:D] [:D]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:46:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I bet Tarranto is posing as one of those guys who post in all lower case with random punctuation:

hell;u all KNOW what i mean you dum asess..ive bin around enuf too see whats really goin on in this country and its plane that people like u r the wons behind allthis kined of stuff so don"t u tell me how too live MY LIFE!!!!!!

Just chug forty ounces of malt liquor and put on mittens before you type and it all comes naturally. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:51:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Saw a low post troll over on General Firearms - goes by the handle of "madhater" - bet that's him !!

(Naw, that would be the New York Times guy.)
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 9:40:38 PM EDT
[#3]
According to my sources, there are many people posting here who are.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top