Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2002 1:20:05 PM EDT
I recently bought a VZ24 that needs a rear sight(flat)spring.  Will a K98 RS spring suffice?
Also, does anyone have one laying around for sale.  I have researched purchasing one, $2.50, but they have a $10.00 min order and $3.00 min shipping policy.  This thing can be mailed in an envelope for 34 cents!  Any feedback will be appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 1:35:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I have some mauser rear sight springs and I'd be glad to send one to you for the cost of postage. The problem is that they come in different lengths. The ones I have are the short ones (don't have one here to measure, but I'll post the length later). Please post the approximate length you need and I'll see if they'll work. Measure from rear of the spring slot to a point just forward of the sight retaining pin hole.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 4:56:11 AM EDT
[#2]
The rear sight springs I have are 2.4 inches long.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 7:11:58 AM EDT
[#3]
DnPRK,
I IM'd you last night, did you get it?
I measured from the slot to the retaining pin and got right at 3 inches.  I am not sure if the original was 2.4 or 3 inches.  I passed on my address, did you get it?  If not, I will write back.  
Thanks,
Brandon
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 1:42:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Blue_Suiter

I found a 3 inch rear sight spring for you. I'll put in the mail this week.

Link Posted: 4/20/2002 1:57:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top