Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2002 8:17:45 AM EDT
I remember a while back when I was tacking economics back in 1999 that my teacher told us that the way the US government treasury handed the money for this country was with corrupt business practices.  The type of accounting the federal government would not allow business to do with they were doing on a day bases with our money.

States on the other hand have to run on a balanced budget and not spend money they don’t have.  SSI is a perfect example of [b]federal government investing[/b] at it’s finest.  In the end it’s not there money they are spending by the billions, it’s our money.  Even though I am paid with government funds I still end up paying out a good 40~55% of everything I make into taxes.
- Sulaco
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 9:19:37 AM EDT
[#1]
So now that you realize how the Federal Government is too big and out of control you do plan to vote Republican in the next election, correct? [;)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:11:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So now that you realize how the Federal Government is too big and out of control you do plan to vote Republican in the next election, correct? [;)]
View Quote

Why would he want to vote for the corrupt assholes who created half the problem?  Vote Libertarian if you want a solution. . . .
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 7:51:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Better yet, don't vote at all.  It's just a scam to make you think you have some kind of input in the whole thing, which you don't.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top