Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2010 1:47:11 PM EDT
Finally saw someone actually using a violin case as a gun case. Was at a local range sighting in a rimfire scope and a chubby little guy came in carrying a plastic grocery bag full of wolf ammo and a black hard side violin case. He opened up the case and it contained a dissasembled 16" M4 type build. pretty cool.

Looked like he had some FCG issues though because in 10-rounds he had two misfires. Must have been running a light weight hammer spring or some sort of "match" trigger in an apparently attempt to ring the best accuracy possible out of his wolf ammo

One things for sure. If i saw the chubby guy walking down the street carrying a violin case i would have never assumed in was an AR.
Link Posted: 9/17/2010 1:48:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Finally saw someone actually using a violin case as a gun case. Was at a local range sighting in a rimfire scope and a chubby little guy came in carrying a plastic grocery bag full of wolf ammo and a black hard side violin case. He opened up the case and it contained a dissasembled 16" M4 type build. pretty cool.

Looked like he had some FCG issues though because in 10-rounds he had two misfires. Must have been running a light weight hammer spring or some sort of "match" trigger in an apparently attempt to ring the best accuracy possible out of his wolf ammo

One things for sure. If i saw the chubby guy walking down the street carrying a violin case i would have never assumed in was an AR.

Don't hate on Wolf's match ammo.  It is quality stuff.

Link Posted: 9/17/2010 1:48:46 PM EDT
[#2]
There is something so sexy about a TSMG in a violin case...
Link Posted: 9/17/2010 1:51:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I actually created one for my airsoft P90 back in the day.  When I finally buy a real PS90, I'm definitely transporting it in that case.
Link Posted: 9/17/2010 2:05:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Yugo underfolder in a case I made for a side folder years ago.
Link Posted: 9/17/2010 2:15:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Hmm, I have a couple spare violin cases.
Link Posted: 9/17/2010 2:19:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Another stealthy case. Mini  MPA 9mm side cocker. Can on the way thus the open space.

Link Posted: 9/17/2010 10:41:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 9/17/2010 10:49:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Screw violin guns...

I want an Antonio Banderas limited edition guitar case armory
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top