Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2002 7:32:13 PM EDT
I'm watching The Mummy on TNT right now. I've seen it at least 20 times. Can anybody tell me what kind of revolvers Brendan Frasure is carrying through out the movie? I've been wondering since the first time I saw it at the theater.
CAPITALIST
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 8:26:22 PM EDT
[#1]
1873 French military DA revolvers.  .45 cal I think, I've seen a few for sale online that had their cylinders reamed for .45 Long Colt so the French 11mm cartridge must be slightly shorter.  Probably about .44 Russian/Special level of power.  Heavy slow fat bullet.  These are fairly popular in France because all were made pre 1900 so there are less laws & regulations for ownership.  I did come across one in a pawnshop a while back but they wanted $350 for it & the condition was only fair/good.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 8:41:51 PM EDT
[#2]
He started out the movie as a Legionnaire. Makes sense he had access to French weapons. Must have forgetten to turn them in when he was discharged...

Scott

Link Posted: 4/14/2002 8:44:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He started out the movie as a Legionnaire. Makes sense he had access to French weapons. Must have forgetten to turn them in when he was discharged...

Scott

View Quote

He also had 2 1911's at the beginning also. Those would have been my choice over those damn revolvers.[rolleyes]
CAPITALIST
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 8:50:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm watching The Mummy on TNT right now. I've seen it at least 20 times. Can anybody tell me what kind of revolvers Brendan Frasure is carrying through out the movie? I've been wondering since the first time I saw it at the theater.
CAPITALIST
View Quote

20 times? The whole thing or just the beginning with that nice little mesh number? hehe [sex]
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 8:53:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
CAPITALIST
View Quote

20 times? The whole thing or just the beginning with that nice little mesh number? hehe [sex]
View Quote

Huh? [>:/]
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 9:23:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 9:29:01 PM EDT
[#7]
He means the little mesh number painted on the Egyptian lady at the start...

Scott

Link Posted: 4/14/2002 9:31:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You DO realize of course, that the little mesh was PAINTED on.  There is no fabric there.  If not, you need to go back and look closely...

I have only seen it about 25 times, maybe that's the difference....LOL

WWoodworth
View Quote

Oh Ok. You were talking about Anocsumon(sp). Ya shes pretty hot. I've seen the whole movie about 20 times. Saw "The Mummy Returns" at the theater. I'm gonna see "The Scorpian King " next week. Its got Kelly Hu in it. She was on "Nash Bridges" and " Marshal Law" Shes pretty hot also.[:P] CAPITALIST
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 11:58:37 PM EDT
[#9]
[url]http://www.synapse.tm/pv/[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top