Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2010 2:31:11 PM EDT
I just saw some dim wit democrat say that extending the tax cuts will cost 700 billion dollars over the next 10 years. What the fucking cock sucker didn't mention is that the government will spend those 700 billion dollars over the next 10 years, not the people who get to keep their own money. Tax cuts cost nothing. Fucking government spending cost fucking money you fucking dolt.

The motherfuckers could choose not to confiscate and spend the money.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never thought about it that way but you are absoutely right.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:33:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I just saw some dim wit democrat say that extending the tax cuts will cost 700 billion dollars over the next 10 years. What the fucking cock sucker didn't mention is that the government will spend those 700 billion dollars over the next 10 years, not the people who get to keep their own money. Tax cuts cost nothing. Fucking government spending cost fucking money you fucking dolt.

The motherfuckers could choose not to confiscate and spend the money.

<golfclap>
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:35:15 PM EDT
[#3]
It's like when Obama said he wasn't in favor of GIVING XX people more money.

Fuck him...it's not giving people money. It's keeping less or stealing less.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:37:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Whats worse is they're on the news networks telling the country that they'll have to borrow this money from China.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:45:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Whats worse is they're on the news networks telling the country that they'll have to borrow this money from China.

EXACTLY RIGHT!!!!!~!  I had forgotten that they made that point!!  

Good call, Gonzo!
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:56:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good call, Gonzo!

Here, this was a bitch to find again, but I found it.

Watch the video on this page, it's Gibbs and Stephanopolis on ABC

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/gingrich-slammed-for-saying-obama-may-hold-kenyan-worldview/

Goddamn this makes me insane.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Good call, Gonzo!

Here, this was a bitch to find again, but I found it.

Watch the video on this page, it's Gibbs and Stephanopolis on ABC

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/gingrich-slammed-for-saying-obama-may-hold-kenyan-worldview/

Goddamn this makes me insane.

George "the cock holster" stephanapolis doesn't even begin to catch a fucking clue during the interview.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 3:03:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

George "the cock holster" stephanapolis doesn't even begin to catch a fucking clue during the interview.

Notice how he backs off when Gibbs dodges the question on spending the money?

He's a knob gobbler for real.

He's smart enough to see the shit sammich for the shit sammich it is, yet he takes a big ol bite and smiles.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 3:07:44 PM EDT
[#9]
He already spent the $700 billion silly. He is just making up for money already spent.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 3:18:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

He already spent the $700 billion silly. He is just making up for money already spent.

So then just say that.

You do not borrow money to pay for a tax cut.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 3:20:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

So then just say that.

You do not borrow money to pay for a tax cut.

amen
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top